Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Anyone want a sig?

0 0

PM me with specs or ideas - Im pretty good at these and it'd be easy challenge points - Ill even make a few of em for different people.

0 0

nope. youll have to trust me. but its free and really only one person would have to use it once and credit me as the all-father.

0 0

I trust you, Mr Godfather. I would very much like a sig with a picture of a tank on it, so that I can write 'tanks for the sig' under it

0 0

if i ever ask for one i either look for examples that they have given or look at the quality of their current sig. neither of these options are possible. and anyway, this so needs to go in the graphics forum.

Ph4n70m
0 0

Yeah, i trust you.. Could you do me something related to the sig i have already?.. It doesn't have to include everything.. just a few Points.. Thanks, Parker

0 0

hey if you could i would really like a sig and i really have no idea how to do it if you could id like something with jessy james in it with his name and maybe a pot leaf lol if you feel like that be awsome :) thnx