Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

i require a mentor

0 0

Hello people, I know this is going to be the WORST mentor request you've ever seen but still, i want you to hear me out first. I know that hackers think im an idiot and i'll never be accepted here but w/e here it goes

I am a 14 year old, who is obsessed with two things. Computers and music. I play 3 instruments, bass, drums, and guitar. I don't know very much on the computer. I know some HTML. I want to learn some hacking techniques to further my knowledge of computers. For those of you that want to know, I am a whitehat, but i don't go around telling everyone about the exploits i find, so i'm not an ASSHOLE WHITEHAT haha. I wish to learn a few things which can be discussed if anyone can go on AIM or MSN right now. But here's a brief view on what I want to learn.

1. Phishing myspace (obvious, no explanation needed)

2. Basic Web Hacking (Getting into various websites, and possibly manipulating the content ONLY IF NEEDED!)

3. Various web languages (MySQL, JavaScript, etc.)

4. Various Application Languages (C, Python, etc.)

I know this was probably the SHITTIEST PIECE OF DIAREAH DUMP BULL FUCK that you've ever read, but at least I realized it, and I have a determination. So I won't fail you as a student, I will learn, and my goal which is to eventually surpass you, and everyone else. Thank you very much for hearing me out.

By the way, if you have an MSN let me know, I'm bored.

0 0

Haha, MySQL is NOT web programming!!!

No one is going to help you Hax0r myspace and no one will do it for you. learn what hacking really is, how you plan on using it. Then come back ask about an exploit or something, I will not help you learn if you are not willing to learn yourself.

0 0

youll have to learn languages by yourself, nobody will teach you those. try w3cschools.com tizag.com and php.net

people here will help you when you get stuck with a specific problem.

note: asking help for hacking sites is against forum rules and could get you banned. this is a legal site and wishes to remain so.

try the challenges

good luck, welcome to HBH, enjoy your stay

0 0

masta_hacks wrote: Haha, MySQL is NOT web programming!!!

No one is going to help you Hax0r myspace and no one will do it for you. learn what hacking really is, how you plan on using it. Then come back ask about an exploit or something, I will not help you learn if you are not willing to learn yourself.

I'm getting a little sick of your attitude, I bet you wouldn't even be able to teach him MySQL.

@OP: Sounds like you have a plan. If you ever need help, I'm free for PMs.

0 0

seriously im so sick of you masta hacks. i cant recall a single helpful post youve ever done.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

well, i wont 'teach' you anything, but if you have any specific questions about programming (java, c++, python, scheme, javascript) i'll try to answer. you can pm me or send a message on aim if you want (my aim name is in my profile).

0 0

Phishing doesn't sound like something a whitehat would do >.< but Phishing is more of a con to get you to submit your details not a hack various languages like Javascript you can learn at W3 and programming languages it's be best to just by a programming book. learn JS before you try to program, I tried learning C# before I learned JS and it was pretty hard.

0 0

Phishing doesn't sound like something a whitehat would do >.< but Phishing is more of a con to get you to submit your details not a hack various languages like Javascript you can learn at W3 and programming languages it's be best to just by a programming book. learn JS before you try to program, I tried learning C# before I learned JS and it was pretty hard.