Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Has no purpose just thought I would share...

0 0

Hey, I now have 1050 points :) and am a mad user, I don't think very many people care but I am happy that I have more than 1000 points ;) Also my point ranking is: 852 of 1604

And I am waiting to see what the admins do about an article I submited about creating a basic command prompt with BlitzPlus.

0 0

Hey, I now have 3020 points:) and am a hbh guru, I don't think very many people care but I am happy that I have more than 3000 points;) Also my point ranking is: 92 of 1604

And I am waiting to see what the admins do about this topic.

0 0

loving the -10 cp points lol

0 0

lmao! slightly pointless!

0 0

if i recall correctly, he made a similar thread to this before when he reached a point " landmark" even thou points actually mean fuck all really

0 0

All points show is that you have a small dedication to the website really. If you want to brag, brag about CP, at least that shows you are a good person, not a person with time on your hands. You can't really brag about your CP's much, but oh well… lol. Rather than using this site to become the uber_pnzwerz use it to help and be helped. I think this would be a good forum poll, If you want to look at someone for help, are you going to pick a person with 5000 points from challenges, not programming or HoF entries, or a person with 150 cp's? Which is more important? lol

0 0

I said the topic was pointless oh well I don't care just thought I would say that ;) You can lock my thread now