Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Starting Team C0Mp1L3

0 0

i guess ill start a team (open to any team names) Type:Application Programming Req: 1.Some Understanding on how Programs work 2.at least one good language you know

Goal: to better understand Programming as a whole like im good with C++ but this other person is better with perl we teach each other and help each other

Form

name: Programming lanages you know: lauages you wanna know:

and that should be it i really dont want to focus on hacking so much just programming so hope to have some members soon

EDIT: Contact me via: hbh pm msn:m0u53_@hotmail.com aim:cocoabeaner225 yahoo:i2l84u00x00@yahoo.com XD

EDIT2: The Team So Far: Djdotti luken_95 fevohib ac1d(not from hbh) chinchila kmamoun hitman(also not from hbh) i2l84u00x00(me ^^ )

Remember Applications is Still Open id like to get as many as possible

0 0

name: Dotti

Programming lanages you know: PHP, XHTML, Javascript, VB

lauages you wanna know: Further extend my VB knowladge and c++

0 0

Well if this is serious i'll join, although i dont like the name too much :(

languages: C[++], Perl, Asm (limited), VB6

i can also make high quality gfx and code most web languages including a good knowledge of php.

0 0

sweet yea im open to any suggestions on the name

i just dont know how we are gonna keep contact and stuff like that i was thinking via IM or maybe vent like i said im open to ANY ideas

0 0

how about one of us code ….

either a c++/database chatroom for only us … Or one of us code a forum or chat in php or something for contact …. What ya reccon … That can be our first project/assignment

0 0

sounds like a good idea lets start on it

0 0

sawted !!! Im gonna code a forum or chat ….

0 0

what language are you using? and whats your site your gonna put it on? mines m0u53.com and forum.m0u53.com if this team gets sucseesful then ill make

teamname.m0u53.com

0 0

what language are you using? and whats your site your gonna put it on? mines m0u53.com and forum.m0u53.com if this team gets sucseesful then ill make

teamname.m0u53.com

0 0

sounds good, i have several shells for cms's lying around on my laptop you can use if you like. i always start projects but get stuck or lose interest for like 6 months before i finish em.

And have any of you heard of STC? small telnet chat. I think coding something like that could be good, like a private IRC with us controling the logs.

0 0

I tell you what … instead of coding out own …. shall we make a proboards forum just for communication …

Team members pm me for url

0 0

have never hard of STC i have heard of private IRC tho the url that dotti setup is good for now

0 0

anything to keep in contact

0 0

if team members have skype why not add me …. dotti9

0 0

Any other members??!?!?!

0 0

Languages C# & ASP.NET / a bit of VB.NET javascript & html Some Python / alot actually but i havent used it for ages so i've forgotten most of it quite a bit of c++ a little c a little php

would like to learn: java asm improve my python php and c skills

great idea im very excited, i really wanna be a part of this