Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

remote admin team

0 0

I'm looking to bring together a team of programmers from the HBH forums, in order to build a remote admin tool.

The tool will be almost entirely in python, will operate on all three major operating systems, be password protected, and allow as many features as we can possibly include. It will (idealy) be completely silent, and as invisible as possible on the network level.

The goal will be to have a usable app as soon as possible, available of course in the code bank. From there features will be added as they are developed.

Applicants should leave a reply to this thread including the following information:

Python programming level: What parts of python have you mastered. What parts are you still learning. Since python is pretty easy to pick up, and since this project will involve a lot of learning for myself, applicants need not be overly skilled here.

General programming level: What areas of programming are you familiar with - writing and reading files, interacting with the OS, sockets or perhaps encryption? What other programming languages do you know. Some features may require c/c++ skills, and javascript/http skills would allow us to write a web interface, eliminating the need for a client.

Level of involvement: If you're a python guru who could do this in his sleep, but wouldn't mind answering some of our questions, that's cool. If you think it'd be a great opportunity to learn something while producing a piece of software you may actually have a use for, that's cool too. Whatever you're able to do, whatever you're looking to gain, post that here.

Python Ninja
0 0

you mean like my python shell that i've already written?

i can help you guys out with yours though.

hit me up

0 0

Yeah, something like quite like that. :)

Python Ninja
0 0

yep[ email me qith q's and code