Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

starting a team

0 0

As the title suggests i am starting a team.

I have skills in

HTML [fluent] Css [fluent] php [typical] js [typical] c++ [typical]

I am fluent English speaker if that helps :P:P

Team name still required …..

Looking for at least 5 members

0 0

It's all good saying your going to start a team but maybe you should address the following:-

1.) What your teams aims are for the future 2.) How you will achieve it 3.) How many member you need/want in your team 4.) What skills does each member need to have 5.) How you will communicate as a team (Providing the time difference)

Also, you need to post examples of your code (Source or compiled) so people know what you mean by 'typical' for PHP and C++.

Oh, and I don't want to join :]

[Edit] And explain why they should join a team, founded by a user with a 100 warn level. It means you've been banned previously (Although you were unbanned) [/Edit]

0 0

so i know a crew of people that would love to have a group of people hacking for them. the are called The Helmet Rebellion. they are originally known for street art, but they are currently looking to expand in other fields. there mission is to take over anything and everything possible in a friendly artistic way. they currently are trying to learn hacking but if any one is interested there e-mail is: thehelmetrebellion@yahoo.com:D

0 0

Warn level is 100… shouldn't you be banned? Well, I guess you will be, so no point to this team:p

EDIT: Just read Flash's post, nvm. I might join if more peple do.

0 0

can i join?

0 0

i remember when you pm'ed someone for answers. Why are you guys asking to join if you don't know what the hell your going to do? DJ, you should address the stuff Flash mentioned. end3r