Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

RF-S Spots Open!!

0 0
*  110 MB  2000 MB FREE Storage Space
* Ultra-Fast Servers with Daily Backup of Your Data FREE!
* PHP 5 FREE!
* Live Support FREE!
* Bandwidth: 3GB 100 GB FREE!
* FTP +$5 FREE!
* CGI, Perl, Python +$150 FREE!
* Your Own Domain Hosting FREE!

* 10 GB 100 GB FREE Monthly Bandwidth
* SSI (Server Side Includes) FREE!
* Tutorials on How To Build A Successful Site +$47 FREE!
* NO popup, spam or ads ANYWHERE.
* Apache Server FREE!
* Support Tickets FREE!
* MYSQL 5! FREE!

We're using 110mb.com for now until business flows in and we make some $$, then we'll upgrade to our own domain. Everything for the site will be payed by me as in myself.

The team name is RootFire-Security (RF-S), there are currently 18 spots open and this organization will be a penetration testing team and a website development team.

Above the things we have are listed, that's what's available to us for now, if you apply; don't think your automatically accepted into the team, you'll be reviewed by my friend and I.

The site will be access-able through only 1 account, this means everyone in the team has to be trustworthy, if you'd like to join then please reply on this thread or E-Mail me : NcHacker1337@gmail.com

0 0

I would like to apply… Drop me a message.

AIM: digitalxor

0 0

B) It helps if your on aim you know.. B)

0 0

I pm'ed you..

0 0

Goddamit.. PM is down? Im not on my laptop at the minute

0 0

Nip, if you want to join; please sign onto aol/aim.

0 0

I'd like to join too, I've messaged you on MSN.

0 0

Anyone else want to join? If no one else attempts to apply, the team will consist of the members that applied this time tomorrow.

0 0

Hey i wana join ur team. Just tell me anythin i need to know.

...Legend?
0 0

Ill lend a hand, if i am wanted :)

0 0

I'd maybe like to join, get me on AIM, MSN isn't on this computer. AIM-p0k3rfac34. Thanks end3r

0 0

Why don't you tell us your skills… so we know the standard of your team…

Don't shoot yourself in the foot now.

0 0

what kinda team is this what are yalls goals??

0 0

The team is a Penetration Testing/Patching/Tutoring team. We will develop websites for other people for $$ as well as patch their site, secure it or even teach them about things that the team may know.

0 0

are u logged on ur hotmail

0 0

Yezzir.

0 0

i would like to join this team. I have some hacking knowledge and i am good at designing/coding/producing/developing websites, i already do most of the stuff you say for free. I would like to join the team :P

MSN: how2hack@hotmail.com G-Talk+ Email: springfieldlibrary@gmail.com AIM: SamDickie05

Or you can just pm me :P

0 0

seems a little bit interesting. I might want to, my aim's Infested Victim. Wanna find out some more stuff about it first though, :\.

0 0

nicks last login was January 30 2007 i dunno where he at

0 0

Haha, yea, didn't realize that. This is a really old thread, :-\, ah well.