Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

ATTN: Mr. Cheese and old members of DCS

0 0

If you are already a member, or would like to join, post here.

Drive C:\ Sucks

copyleftwriting.org

our sit is up, it has everything from file uploads to forums to a full fledged user system missing only a PMB system. Several people have been challenged, and it has yet to be hacked in any way. I coded every page of it, and it's ready to go.

In a practice prelim, we smashed the crap out of another team, gaining root on their database and CMS, then uploading a copy of our own site onto their site, and replacing their site with ours.

We've been waiting 7 months to play. Let's get this thing started! One other team emailed me today and said they are ready. Their site is at exploithoe.ej.am

CHEESE: 2 teams are ready to go. if your team is ready, let's get this thing on the road!

0 0

What do you know? And sure. Just so you know in advance, we don't do anything outside of the competition, so unless you know PHP 5 and can use the new OOP model, your involvement in the team will amount to a few days of running a few sniffing programs I wrote (on a shared hosting account, or you'll need to install PHP on your computer) and enumerating sites.