Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Corrupt Krew

0 0

You should at least spell thing correctly it's keylogger and not keylogg, it's buffer overflow and not buffer overload.

Also before coming with big word you should at least check what a buffer overflow is.

0 0

What the fuck.. why does this site get a constant flow of skiddies that think they actually know something? I mean, fuck, I understand the skiddies that just don't know anything and ask for a lot of help, but c'mon.

0 0

its soooo sad sighs

0 0

its soooo sad sighs

0 0

FuseCode wrote: Corrupt Krew Hacking Team (If all you can do is Trojan,Keylogg,Buffer overload then don't bother) Anyone interested e-mail us at CorruptKrew@Hotmail.com for the moment. In the e-mail include this. Name- Age- Exp- Other Info-

hes all makeing the group all strict and sht when hes probably a noob.And when ur trying to sound "cool" dont do typose rolf XD

0 0

its soooo sad sighs

0 0

bigpimping: QUIT FUCKING SPAMMING.

XxSiD3Eff3ctxX: You had quite a few typo's yourself there =P, but I'll let it go since your post at least wasn't attemping to sound "leet".:happy:

0 0

its soooo sad sighs

0 0

T-Metal-Risen wrote: XxSiD3Eff3ctxX: You had quite a few typo's yourself there =P, but I'll let it go since your post at least wasn't attemping to sound "leet".:happy:

Are you sure those weren't deliberate typos to mock him? Lol

0 0

im not trying to sound cool nor have I every when ur saying you must be this u must be tht.Atleast look over ur spelling u know ;)