Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Team iMPLOSION is back!!

0 0

ok, its been a while, but iMP is back. if you want to join, please fill out the info below

Age: Points: Why you want to join: Coding Languages: Were you in iMP before:

Then we will add you or not. Here are a list of current members (will be updated as members join) :

V1P3R Profile

Zalifer Profile

Holeyshoe Profile

Shabouwcaw Profile

Stax Profile

tancurrom Profile

Uber0n Profile

Mr. Noob Profile

Arto_8000 Profile

Nightkidd91 Profile

XxSiD3Eff3ctxX Profile

minermonk Profile

Fritzo Profile

IRC: irc.zloche.com/6669

WEBSITE

0 0

W00t we have a team in the making…

0 0

I would like to be in (I was before it went down, I'm a really good coder, ask V1P3R :p )

0 0

your back in stax, good to see ya.

0 0

Why you want to join: Learn something… nice..

Languages: EN-US-ES-PT-FR-ITA

Were you in iMP before: Nop.

0 0

While your list of languages is impressive, what we mean is programming languages. its a programming team, so if you want in, tell us what coding languages you know, and how good you are

:ninja:

PS: to all: try not to inflate your skills. it might get you in, but you can be kicked out :) )

0 0

There's really no point in forming a team (if it's for webwars, since nobody is donating a server to be rooted for HBH events).

Everytime a team is built, it gets scattered, b/c of idleness.

I think that people should wait for a server, then make teams. Otherwise, people will be disappointed, and never join even when there's a server (since they'll think "oh, here goes another 'let's-get-a-team-together' effort again").

Just a thought, however.

0 0

i might just have a server in a few weeks……..

its old and not great, but its able to host a site!

ill talk to cheese when i get it.

Plus this is a coding team aswell, we wil be submitting code to get points.

0 0

Why you want to join:I would like to join because this team seems like a very interesting team and worth being a team.

Coding Languages:HTML,CSS,some XHTML, learning Javascript.

Were you in iMP before:No…I wish I was though. :)

0 0

cool, ill rejoin the gang

0 0

Age:15 Points:20 Why you want to join: So I can learn share some knowledge and put the clan or group up to its highest spot. Coding Languages:php,html,learning Java Were you in iMP before:No

Hope I can join ;)

0 0

Age : 15 Points : 2055 (I don't do often challenge) Why you want to join: I want to take part of the web war even in a team. I hope I can share my knowledge to some people and also learn. I would actually like to have an active team. Coding Languages: Lot of experience in coding JS/PHP. If you want example I can send you the Ajax Chat I made for the last programming challenge and for what I was suppose to get 60pts (and i only got 10pts :@ because of mozzzer). Also in Ajax I'm currently doing a IM system for PHP_Fusion with chislam. Otherwise I began to do 2d program in C with SDL. Were you in iMP before: No, i think i was in a team that I forgot the name.

0 0

Age: 17 Points: 2865 Why you want to join: Working together to share knowledge and maybe make new friends. Coding Languages: mostly C++, GML and some common stuff (JavaScript, HTML etc). If you want to see anything I've coded, just PM and ask me. Btw I won 1st place in the last programming competition on HBH. Were you in iMP before: No, but I've been in some other teams though.

0 0

my team is pretty inactive atm so ill apply :P age: 15 languages: html,php,a lil asp,javascript,css,c++,a lil java. iMP before? nah why? cos id make a good contribution :P

0 0

zalifer -> Programming challenge and webwars are 2 completly different thing. Points won't count as the same team. Also if you want to do a iMPLOSION team for programming challenge you better start an other thread.

0 0

there is technically two implosion teams. all of us are in the webwars, and any who want can submit to the programming side of things. is that ok with the rules?

0 0

Why you want to join: enjoy working with other people of a simila skill level on computer related tasks

Coding Languages: Html (obviously) Vb and php

Were you in iMP before: no

0 0

great to see all the old peoiple coming back, aswell as some new faces! Fritzo contacted me through MSN, so hes back too, and we have two members who are very new, but are willing to learn!

0 0

Age: 17 Points: 1550 Why you want to join: Never been on a team before want to try it out, and learn something new from other members Coding Languages: I know PHP, JavaScript, Quite a bit of C/C++, Pretty good w/ C#, VB 6, VB .NET, Perl. Know alot of Python Were you in iMP before: No

––––Edited to update Points–––––

0 0

ok, guys, implosion IRC channel is in existence

irc.zloche.net:6667

/join #implosion

Thanks to Stax for the server!!

0 0

whatever…

0 0

do you guys have a site up? I'd be happy to do a practice round, since WebWars might never start (I submitted for a team last winter break, it is ow thankgiving break.,. give it a few weeks and it will be a year in dorment.)

0 0

Hmm I'm registered at our site and I check the IRC sometimes, but I don't get any contact and our forums aren't very active lol.. Can someone who's responsible for our team please PM me with more info about the team, webwars and stuff?

Thanks B) // Uber0n

0 0

Why you want to join: I would like to join too, because i think i could learn some new tricks. I've not been in the hacking scene for very long, but I've always wanted to destroy peoples websites when the in some way made me angry.

Languages: HTML - CSS - PHP - MSL - TCL - LUA - C++ - BATCH - JavaScript - Action Script - Visual Basic

Were you in iMP before: No.

My main language is Danish, but I'm quite familiar with English. So its no problem for me speaking it, well.. sometimes it is.

Now i hope you're able to make a space for me.

0 0

Age: 13 Points: 935 :xx: Why you want to join: I've never been on a team before, and since WWII is apparently starting tomorrow, I'd like to join. Coding Languages: HTML, XML (dunno if that counts), PHP, CSS Were you in iMP before: No

0 0

Just to clarify thing with the knowned language part. It's not because you've learned a language a month ago and you know the syntax that you necesserly know it. Knowing a language is also knowing how do think the best way using that language and being able to code something that have a minimum of complecity with it.

For example I'm learning C since the end of the summer. I'm actually doing a plateforme game a little bit like Super Mario with SDL (C lib). Even if I know the synthax of C and I'm able to do complex project in C, but I still have some difficulty with the general concept of C. I don't know C at 100%, but I can say that I'm very advanced in the learning of C.

Also for everyone information XML, HTML and CSS don't count as programming language. Programming language are consider as language in which you can give command that are executed. I'm not saying this because I can't do it. I'm actually working on the design a site for robotic competition. Take a look if you want http://www.i-csa.qc.ca/portail/data/eleves/oart0572/Archemedia/ Also knowing CSS is being able to do desing like that.

I don't want to flame anybody with this. It's just my 2 cent or maybe more.

0 0

Arto_8000 wrote: It's not because you've learned a language a month ago and you know the syntax that you necesserly know it.

That's very well said. If you were supposed to write down every language you've written an applciation in, there'd be no point asking.

I say I know C++ and GML. I've been working with C++ for about 3 years and GML a bit more than 2 years, and I'm able to develop stuff in those languages when I need it.

Other ones like Java and stuff, I've only been working with for some months, and that isn't enough to say I know them :p

0 0

Arto_8000 wrote: It's not because you've learned a language a month ago and you know the syntax that you necesserly know it. Arto_8000 wrote: Also for everyone information XML, HTML and CSS don't count as programming language.

First, youre right. And when do you know a language? I dont know danish, eventhough its my main language, because theres a lot of word that i dont know.

Secound, youre right again. But they asked for languages not programming languages. I know you cant program with HTML or CSS, but still its a languge.

But its very good you're bringing it up, i just brought every language I've had experience with. (: