Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Join DarK_DevelopmentS

0 0

Hello, I have just made a new team. People with a good programming knowledge and a few experience in hacking are able to join. Please post here the information provided:

Preferred Nickname-

Why do you want to join?-

AIM/MSN-

What programming languages do you know?-

How old are you?-

Where are you located?-

If you want to contact me, my MSN is nightkidd91@hotmail.com....Or you can contact me on AIM…haxreact174. Good Luck!

0 0

Dude I told you before, Stop stealing names just because Dark Devolopments is done doesnt mean you steal it. You need help

0 0

I don't know but Nightkidd you know there was a team named tjhat already who has made trojans. Really good ones, so that was really stupid to try to make your own with the same exact name with the capital s at the end and everything. Better hope they don't see this. Nah they wont someone lock this thread :P

0 0

i agree….its seems everyday they get a new one

0 0

Yeah. To many people trying to make teams when they don't know squat :P

0 0

I would like to join once I get a little better.

Banned
0 0

Nightkidd, can you fill in your own form please? (the questions, can you answer them for yourself and post it here?)

0 0

You know, I've always wondered what is the purpose of a "Hacking Team"?

0 0

kingofstrings411 wrote: You know, I've always wondered what is the purpose of a "Hacking Team"?

Sometimes its fun to play with others :)