Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Dark Circuit Recruiting

0 0

Hi I am Gq and I am leading a team called Dark Circuit Hackers ( DCH ) and I am wondering if anyone here would like to join. And yes I notice I have only done one challenge but that means nothing I jus got here. But anyways does anyone want to join? if so fill out the following info:

Name/Alias:

Skills:

What hat:

Time Of Experience:

Why You Want To Join:

Why You Would Be Good For DCH:

You can either repost or email to me at gq1337@gmail.com

0 0

Name/Alias: Romnous

Skills: html, php, js, sql, i do a lot of telnet (:P), vb programming, and an expierenced social engineer.. and i also do webdesign and graphics stuff, so if you need a site for your team… :D

What hat: grey hat

Time Of Experience: lolz i worked with a computer since i was 8 and started with programming when i was 10, that was 6 years ago…

Why You Want To Join: because i like to be in a team and learn other members things, and to learn myself.

Why You Would Be Good For DCH: why wouldn't i?? :P, i'm a sort of expierenced hacker on some places, but i still have to learn..

It seems that i'm the first to post, so i hope to have a good position in you team..

Oh and if you want to contact me: rimon [at] x-gaming [dot] nl, or just pm me!

Cheers, Romnous

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

First off, why are you posting in the HBH forums when on EG you said this…

Posted by: Gq plz dont tell me you expect us to go to HBH lmao

0 0

lolz, what the heck is EG anyways :P??

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Romnous wrote: lolz, what the heck is EG anyways :P??

EngimaGroup.org

0 0

yuk, their design sucks hardcore..

hbh rules over all :P

but i found some interesting stuff at EG :P

Banned
0 0

Gq wrote: Hi I am Gq and I am leading a team called Dark Circuit Hackers ( DCH ) and I am wondering if anyone here would like to join. And yes I notice I have only done one challenge but that means nothing I jus got here. But anyways does anyone want to join? if so fill out the following info:

Name/Alias:

Skills:

What hat:

Time Of Experience:

Why You Want To Join:

Why You Would Be Good For DCH:

You can either repost or email to me at gq1337@gmail.com

In my opinion, When I see skills and hat as the categories, I think it is a sk team. I follow a philosophy by someone that 'hats show weakness' Therefor I dont have a hat. I believe they show weakness, you either hack or you dont. I would not be good for this team because I do not like teams.

Dont hate me for my opinion, I just woke up and still cranky.

Bl4ckC4t

0 0

Very interesting theorey bl4ckc4t and system meltdown calm down please it was a joke, sorry if your offended. And if I really had to choose I would probably go with HBH being better because EG is not all that active. But I still enjoy enigmagroup as much as HBH…. Its like kids I love them both equally :p

0 0

system_meltdown wrote: First off, why are you posting in the HBH forums when on EG you said this…

[quote]Posted by: Gq plz dont tell me you expect us to go to HBH lmao[/quote]

Cause he thinks physcho marine will respect him if he slabbers about hbh