Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Team n00bs

0 0

I think someone should start a team for beginners. People with any knowledge of anything can join. This would be a great way of supporting eachother and teaching people new things.

0 0

[Edit: The_Flash]

Message to Eyes of chaos:-

The most pointless post ever.

Post something constructive or don't post at all.

0 0

i know a bit of c++ and fox pro that's all

can i join plzzz?

0 0

I know a little c++ and java i want to learn more can i join

0 0

ey3s_of_cha0s wrote: okay…well..hmmm

i'm not joining

lol!!!!!

What was the point in that post

0 0

ey3s_of_cha0s wrote: okay…well..hmmm

i'm not joining

lol!!!!!

mozzer wrote: What was the point in that post

What was the point of that one lol. Hey but I will join. Knowledge of Autoit v3 batch javascript HTML and some more stuff also. Thanks, Bigmac693

0 0

Two things, what :whoa: do you intend to do (eg. white hat:evil: or black hat:D/ malicious coding, etc.), and you may consider chaning the team name, seeing as "Team n00b" may make some potential team members not join:(.

Any way…. ****hope that helps you get more members

0 0

Well i know "C",i would like to join

0 0

I know html php mysql gml javascript a little of batch

I will like to join too. :) and about the name, we should change it later lol :p

0 0

i wold like to join this team. i know a litle of php, actionScript, html, mysql.

0 0

don't see why not, i guess i'm in ;) I know a bit of c++ (took a semester course last year) and a bit of perl I'm familure with networking and the such as well

0 0

i wouldve joined but i don noe wat ur planin 2 do..

0 0

so, i don't exactly know what were gonna do either… I have an apache server set up on my box, and it wouldn't be hard to give our team its own page, but, it would help to know what we're doing/plan to do.

NOTE If anyone has any site designs/ideas, or has something written out, send them to me (see my profile for contact details) and I can get them up.

0 0

nice idea, but is'nt HBH site already provide the support? guess im in 2

im knowledgable iwith java/html/basic ASP and im learning PHP/mySQL right now and c++ , plus i got real strong skills in pascal but thats not very usefull isn't it lol :P later

0 0

ahh.. i didn't know they have support for that already.

0 0

Yeah n00bs team

Yeah yeah

0 0

I would like to join too since there are areas of hacking that I haven't even touched yet and I think that I will be able to teach a few things too. PLEASE PM ME WITH MORE INFO! :D

0 0

cholie wrote: I think someone should start a team for beginners. People with any knowledge of anything can join. This would be a great way of supporting eachother and teaching people new things. @zeke, That was the point of this thread, they're all being serious, and they don't need you to make fun of them for trying to get some help. end3r

0 0

i thnks its a great idea creating a team that people will see whos in it and arnt automatically put off as i have refrained from joining some teams as i felt that the members of those teams were too "1337" for me!! but im all for joining this, i have a varied and patchy knowledge of quite a lot of languages but i can get around ok.

0 0

ill join, c/c++, java, whatever else. I can pretty much learn anything that will we may need.

0 0

I would like to join. I am new to this site but I some knowledge hacking. I am also willing to learn and easy to work with but, most importantly I have a lot of time on my hands.

0 0

I would like to join. I am new to this site but I some knowledge hacking. I am also willing to learn and easy to work with but, most importantly I have a lot of time on my hands.

Banned
0 0

I kinda know the basics to some of it, I learn fast and like it alot,

Pm me if i can join, if this tread is still up.

0 0

I'll join if you want…I know C++, Python, Batch, HTML, JavaScript, and a little PHP…I think I'm forgetting something, oh well…

yeah, I'd like to know what you plan on doing too. If you're not actually planning on doing anything particularly constructive (or destructive, if that's what you want), then I think I'd just leave…so as long as you have plans, we're good :D

0 0

id like to join i know C++,C#,ASP.NET,MSSQL,HTML and javascript quite well im also working on php & mysql let me know whats going on, :)

0 0

i could help out with it, im not really a noob as such but i can help newer hackers out :)

0 0

I'll join. I know basic/moderate HTML, almost no JavaScript. And I'm learning PHP quite well. I'll be developing (obviously XD) in more skills like HTML, JavaScript, XHTML, MySQL, PHP, ASP, C / C++, possibly Brainfuck, and will learn about XML.

0 0

i want to join

0 0

yeah i'd like to join aswell - html - javascript - C++ soon

so has the team done anything yet? or did that box ever get set up?

0 0

ill join

HTML Javascript PHP C++ C Basic Visual Basic some batch

etc

0 0

ill join i know some stuff not much tho

the migit

0 0

:

0 0

Rand0m is in. Knowledge: C\C++ - VB6 - Assembly - HTML - PHP etc…

Count me in the n00bs team. ;)

0 0

I'll join. Mostly HTML knowledge and a little of javascript. Willing to learn more.

0 0

I WILL JOIN

0 0

Count me in! Skills: C++(standard library and some WIN32 API, no MFC though) Visual Basic 6 HMTL & CSS Basic javascript, PHP, python(fumbling with GUI in python) Have an apache server on my box and a little mysql knowledge

When are you posting the member list?? I'm eager to learn and tune my hacking skills

Banned
0 0

Rand0m wrote: Rand0m's post

Thought you wanted to make your own team?

0 0

This is shit old thread

Started on 06-10-06 00:29

And that Random guy doesn't know what the hell he wants. Hardcore BlackHat Team. pfft

Too bad the thread got deleted. I was in the mood.

0 0

ill join i know html javascript php c++ css c im developing my own language and batch :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

0 0

thx for the info kaksii. Maybe we could all start our own team and stick with the name for the time being. Since most of the posters interested know programming languages we'll basically be a programming team and further our skills in that respect, yet anyone with hacking skills will be appreciated.

Anyone still interested please post again.

0 0

am interested :)

Python Ninja
0 0

nattie wrote: ill join i know html javascript php c++ css c im developing my own language and batch :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

LMFAO, anyone who can develop their own language doesn't belong in team n00b.

That said, nattie, you belong right in teh centre of team n00b/

0 0

richohealey wrote: LMFAO, anyone who can develop their own language doesn't belong in team n00b.

That said, nattie, you belong right in teh centre of team n00b/

Nattie=Pwned!!!! :D

0 0

I'd like to join ^_^ i know a decent amount of html, some very basic css, some python, also i like playing around on cmd.exe on windows. i'm always willing to learn new things and such (like how to spell, 'cause i tend to make many typos if i try to type to fast) and i love learning about computers.

0 0

This is the most unorganized thread I have ever seen. Some dude (i don't remember his name) says hey lets start a noob group and I'm not gonna offer any ideas on: A: "Objectives/Goals" B: "Put any effort towards organizing it" C: "C for I think C is a good language… what does it do again?" I mean why or actually, better question… how are people joining when really there is no group to join here? Forgive me for my ranting but I just don't get it.

richohealey wrote: [quote]nattie wrote: ill join i know html javascript php c++ css c im developing my own language and batch :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

LMFAO, anyone who can develop their own language doesn't belong in team n00b.

That said, nattie, you belong right in teh centre of team n00b/[/quote]

@RICHO 20 Points Awarded.

Banned
0 0

Richo's comment was as good as this thread is bad. No seriously, it was an awesome comment. It made me laugh out loud. Very loud.

Python Ninja
0 0

Richo takes a bow

0 0

i don't mean to sound presumptuous but, how about we all post a possible goal/objective then we can vote on what we all would like to do?

0 0

Holy_Penguin_of_Doom wrote: i don't mean to sound presumptuous but, how about we all post a possible goal/objective then we can vote on what we all would like to do?

a good idea for a goal: disband and join decent organised groups or restart it and sort it out so its not so bloody tangled/confused/messed up or whatever.

btw i worship your name :D its a awesome name!!!!

0 0

thanks ^_^ and i think we can salvage this team, maybe im being an optimist but i really think this can work if we all try to think about what to do. howsabout we work on developing a proxy that schools can't block?