Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Team Eternal UHS

0 0

Hi im -DataStream- and im looking to make a team called Team Eternal UHS. UHS meaning UnderGround Hacking Society. If you are willing to join please fill out the following application:

Alias:

Why Do You Want To Hack?

Why Do You Want To Join?

What Skills Do You Have?

What Languages Do You Know?

And whatever else might impress me?

0 0

Alias:Shadowed

Why Do You Want To Hack? To have power

Why Do You Want To Join? I want to get into this web wars things and learn somethig from it

What Skills Do You Have? I'm good at video games, piano, hard math problems, and I can grind!

What Languages Do You Know? C++, HTML, some php , some java , some asm

And whatever else might impress me? NULL

0 0

Why do you want to hack?: For fun, To learn, Get revenge on people that attack my computer but mostly for fun.

Why do you want to join?: To do somthing new, meet new people as i dont have a social life.

How experienced are you?: Have been using computers for as long as i can remember, Have a job working along side a computer technician who deals with the School, Hospital, Police and Ambulance computers as well as personal computers.

Can you program?: I use Python alot, HTML, Java, Graphic Design I am really good at that

0 0

lol.

0 0

Why Do You Want To Hack? just to learn

Why Do You Want To Join? i want to work harder with u and i want to find some friends that have a hacking skill like me to develop more together , that's the most reason

How experienced are you? exploit , get root with shell , coding virus with vb and trying to have more experiences in hacking server and using linux which now is my favourite os :D

What Languages Do You Know? html (sure:D) , js, php, vb , c and my favourite is linux

And whatever else might impress me? whatever impress u :))