Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Team Cryptic!

0 0

i've left for iHackers i reccomend you do to

0 0

Is this team in Webwars?

0 0

I have nothing else to do so: Age:15

Why you hack: To learn why do YOU hack?

Hacking experience: 3 years, 2 on HTS 1 on CorruptCode and Here

Languages you know: PHP, Shell Scripting, JavaScript, lil bit of Perl here and there

Why you should be the team: Because you I can teach and learn ;)

What do you have to offer: I have 1337 skilz y0

0 0

cubeman372 wrote: Is this team in Webwars?

Yeah, i checked out the comments section and it's not to late to start a team…

0 0

Okay the first 2 people to sign up along with my self are the leaders and the rest will be members.

Darth_Pengo - your in! What_A_Ledgend (PMed me if your wondering) - your also in! Cube - for the love of god please join!!

In which case me, Darth_Pengo and What_A_Ledgend are now leaders of this team. Any others following are members!

0 0

I like the look of this team…

I have nothing else to do so: Age: 16

Why you hack: Something to know

Hacking experience: Been using dos for a few years playing about with commands. Been on HBH since january

Languages you know: Html - Javascript - bits of CSS - Started on PHP

Why you should be the team: I spend all time possible on the computer and I like teaching people and love learning.

What do you have to offer: Graphic design - I can do the logo's banners sigs etc - I also have a website we could use temporarily and can subhost etc if you would rather do that.

0 0

Excellent, we are looking very promising already. Okay so this is how it's looking now:

EnglishPanda Darth_Pengo What_A_Ledgend -The_Flash-

Flash, it's looking like that site would prove very very useful if you would contribute that temporarily or even just subhost then we are already over grateful. We already have a lot to offer so start playing around now with stuff, getting ready and preparing is vital as there are some pre-setup teams from Web Wars 1 ready to go. I decided having leaders would be wrong it ruins team work so i've decided we are all just members although at times we will use leadership to help our team none of us will have more power or authority than others from this point. Ideas for the content overs will be able to hack? (Geustbook, login ect.)

0 0

Why you hack: To learn more about computer security in general.

Hacking experience: Used DOS for several years, been on HBH since February and have set up several sites before.

Languages you know: PHP, HTML, JavaScript, SQL, bits of C++

Why you should be in the team: I can code PHP reasonably well, and have several hours a day when I have nothing to do and can help code the site.

What do you have to offer: A cracked version of Photoshop 9 CS2 ,and some good-ish graphics skills, an account on Dajoob (down at the moment), many hours a day on the computer.

0 0

YEY! The great mastergamer has joined us! Okay, the quiker we setup the better! I think flash is away or something but he might be donatating subhosting from his site for us so i'm just waiting on him to get back to us, if he is then we can start scripting now :p

0 0

Why you hack:The fun, excitement, and the knowledge

Hacking experience:ive been into computers for 5 or 6 years and hacking for about 2

Languages you know:c++, a little javascript, html, and hopefully php very soon

Why you should be in the team:I think i should be on the team, because i have plenty of experience and i always want to learn new things

What do you have to offer: i could teach the younger members, would love to help anyone with c++, and i have the ability to learn things very quickly

0 0

EnglishPanda - I have added you too msn.

0 0

Okay, hck-x360 your in providing you are willing to donate time and learn. Also, flash is hooking us up with CrypticHackers.FlashGFX.co.uk and i'm going to sort us out a DaJoob account - Note: I know it's easy to hack the DaJoob password file but it doesn't really matter as teams are not allowed to hack host's. I reccomend you all learn PHP MySQL and FTP as quik as possible.

This is an awesome tut to get you started: http://www.php-mysql-tutorial.com/

0 0

-The_Flash- wrote: EnglishPanda - I have added you too msn.

So have I.

0 0

kool, i have no problem donating time and im willing to learn anything and everything

0 0

kool, i have no problem donating time and im willing to learn anything and everything

0 0

Sorry everyone but i'm joining something better, i also was asked to bring along all of you. It's a 3l33t team! :D

0 0

Well any other members from cryptic who dont want to join iHackers. PM me.

0 0

EnglishPanda wrote: Sorry everyone but i'm joining something better, i also was asked to bring along all of you. It's a 3l33t team! :D

Define:Sellout.

Why thank you google!

0 0

** dances ehehe ** So what's so special about this 'team' and why should I join it and not any of the others?

Please me with your answer and I'll do more than you could anticipate.

0 0

lol yarrah, the teams disbanned as of the moment, and considerin you have zero points what makes u think we want you? (no offence but you sounded rather cocky)

0 0

Because I give good head.

And besides, I'm posting under an alias.

0 0

and what is your real screen name?

0 0

Miss Panda