Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Team Leaders -> read

0 0

Please, post your team name and tell if you have a functioning website that COULD be used in a contest. Please note that you DO NOT need to share the URL or content of the site- or even if it is online. Just if you have one you can use. This is to see which team COULD participate if the contest started today. ALSO POST If YOUR SITE IS NOT READY- so that i know that you sw the thred. you can always edit your post later to indicate it is ready when you finish

Team DCS (Drive C:\ Sucks) Yes, we have a site up and ready- my members are ready to rumble to!

0 1

Team name: Subliminal Status: Ready to go!

however if there arent enough teams because they are too lazy to build a website, im in hte middle of sorting out a new event that is the same idea and just as fun, and wont require them to build a website.

0 0

I have a server already set up, I could host someone's content. I've got cURL, PHP5, MySQL 5 and apache 2 all ready to go.

0 0

cesnjak is away at the moment so…

(BWT) BURNING WATER TEAM

we have some websites to use i guess, but currently viperus, superpimp and i are scrypting one hell of an website. literally, hell of an website. we also need to open one irc channel for team meetings, so that other members could participate in whatever aswell.

i'm gonna make a list of us today so cesnjak is reporting us to cheese when he's back. so, all members, pm me if you wanna quit now.

also, who is the judge? i believe that our website might be a little too "offensive(no racist crap, we wont make fun of religion,ect, just plain insults ^^ )" and our "defacement" might be "a bit" hard to "find". we're gonna put hints all around the page, but is it ok to make a bit harder page ?

0 0

Team Cryptic

Aim: We have over 5 members now, we have a subdomain setup by -The_Flash- and are getting steady with preperations.

0 0

Team: iMPLOSION Status: Almost Ready!

EDIT: I'm not the team leader, i didn't see that.

0 0

Okay, well my team hasn't posted yet, and i'm not sure if we even HAVE a leader… Anywho

Team: Pwnsicle Status: We have a site, i'm not sure if we have it hosted or anything tho.

I'll get someone who knows more to post some stuff cuz really i'm not sure what's going on, but i think we're still in this…

0 0

what team has a leader with more than 2010 points?

0 0

2eXtreme wrote: what team has a leader with more than 2010 points?

What team has a leader with a more annoying signiture than that?

0 0

what? i wanna join a team that can help me so i need to find out what leaders/members have more points than me…

0 0

Join the skanks or team cheese…

0 1

forget any teams like "skanks" and "cheese" they arent running in this event.

we are starting events again from scratch, new teams, new events, new everything.

if you want to join a team browse the forums and post in a few threads. theres still teams recruiting i think.

0 0

team: BWT (Burning Water Team)

leader: cesnjak

members: 2eXtreme arto_8000 Lovehate Pavl pr1nc3 Sauron seljojojo Superpimp The_Cell Viperus

0 0

cheese: how about we create a site with a ton of exploits in it (we being whoever is willing, and they would become judges- preferably not me since I have a team, but if you need me, then I will) and then all teams would have a site and would have like 3 days before the contest begins to try and find all the holes and fix them?

Then even if a team is lazy they can participate-> just not do good.

the site would have a bunch of normal features, like an admin panel, forums, article submission, etc. and then have varying types of holes in it.

All the teams willing could even forfeit their webwars site (or backup site) for it and then get points for contributing their site, then you could add holes and remove security, etc.

0 0

I think that would be an awesome idea

0 0

deathrape wrote: cheese: how about we create a site with a ton of exploits in…. have like 3 days before the contest begins to try and find all the holes and fix them?

the site would have a bunch of normal features, like an admin panel, forums, article submission, etc. and then have varying types of holes in it.

Rofl sounds like your talking about PHP Fusion.

0 0

-The_Flash- wrote: [quote]deathrape wrote: cheese: how about we create a site with a ton of exploits in…. have like 3 days before the contest begins to try and find all the holes and fix them?

Rofl sounds like your talking about PHP Fusion.[/quote]

lmao

0 0

all i gotta say is LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!!! lol i have like just been waiting for this for forever! ( and i bet alot of other people have too)….. :D