Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Team iMPLOSiON

0 0

**Team: V1P3R mickey tancurrom zalifer pyrodude0303 ImaPirate S25 shabouwcaw ImperfectTruth LiveFastDieFun xposedbones stax **

I think this is enough members for now, so registrations are closed.

Looking for members! :D

if you want to join, please post,

Age? ** nationality?**

Programming Languages?

Current Points?

black, white, grey hat?

Best? (what type of challenge you are best at)

and finally, Why would you like to join?

0 0

age:16 nationality: irish languages:java, basic, vbasic, html, php points:1475 grey(ish) best: javascript, html/php why: cause you asked me to join :D

0 0

age:17 nationality: Eskimo languages:java, html, javascript, tiny bit of php points:1855 Grey best: Javascript why: Why not?

0 0

Age?16

nationality?Amereican

Programming Languages?HTML, working on css, javascript, can read just about anything that i want

Current Points?1625

black, white, grey hat?dunno

Best? (what type of challenge you are best at)javascript, stegano

and finally, Why would you like to join?i dont have anything better to do

0 0

Age?15

nationality?Irish

Programming Languages?Html

Current Points?190

black, white, grey hat?grey

Best? (what type of challenge you are best at)Dunno

and finally, Why would you like to join?I think i could learn a lot !I enjoy this type of thing :)

0 0

Age?15

nationality?Irish

Programming Languages? Qbasic(oldschool) Java (and im better than you and harley and you know it) kinda php and MySQL.

Current Points?305

black, white, grey hat?no hat. i abstain from such things

Best? (what type of challenge you are best at)Basic(lol)

and finally, Why would you like to join? coz i know you? that good enough? and i just learned php and want to try it out.

0 0

you didn't state what the purpose of your team was?

Webwars? A hacking club? Bob knows

0 0

I' m in too. This is fully of Irish people, including me.

I reckon we should be called the leprechauns!!

(the two leaders are irish too)

0 0

Heheh for sure :D

0 0

group is for webwars and just a group as well :p

0 0

Nationality: You discriminatory bastard… American

Languages: Batch (hell yeah), Html, Xml (useless really), javascript, some php, and some python.

Current Points: 1500 (haven't been attemtping challenges since… like.. three weeks ago.

Grey hat, though when I get pissed, I go black hat and give you no way out of anything.

Best: Logic, SE, Javascript

Why I'd like to join: I think it'd be fun to be able to learn new skills and practice my existing ones at the same time.

That about does it.

0 0

Since when has nationality mattered when hacking?

0 0

Age? = 15 almost 16

nationality? Canadian

Programming Languages? Javascript, html, php and im learning unix

Current Points? 1695

black, white, grey hat? grey hat

Best? Javascript and stegano

and finally, Why would you like to join?why not?

0 0

Age?16

nationality? not that it matters but American

Programming Languages?PHP, MySQL, Javascript, HTML,

Current Points? 2355

black, white, grey hat? not sure yet

Best? Basic, Web Patching, Javascript, Realistic

and finally, Why would you like to join? because i want to be on a web wars team and i'm hoping this will help me get better at hacking.

0 0

Age?= 13 almost 14

Nationality? Canadian

Programming Languages? HTML/CSS, PHP/SQL, Javascript (A bit), Batch (Dos command, under win32), C (a bit), vb (a bit)

Current Points? 2045

black, white, grey hat? Gray hat

Best? JScript, Basic and Web Patching

Why would you like to join? Because I think I can help, and I also own a server (Fedora Core 5, Running Apache 2.0 + PHP 5.(other numbers, I,m too lazy to check right now) + MySQL - Unlimited storage space (Till free space on disk lol)

0 0

btw im reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaly good for finding security hole

0 0

Since when has nationality mattered when hacking?

because of the timezones :)

0 0

LiveFastDieFun wrote: Since when has nationality mattered when hacking?

Yea. We explore… and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge… and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias… and you call us criminals. You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals. (Some quote about hacking I found on the net)

0 0

I figured I would try here first.. new to this whole thing so Age? 16

nationality? USA

Programming Languages? HTML,C++,some java,some php,

Current Points?2735

black, white, grey hat?black

Best? (what type of challenge you are best at) app cracking

and finally, Why would you like to join? To get some experience and not beat my head against objects in boredom

0 0

SilentShadow wrote: [quote]LiveFastDieFun wrote: Since when has nationality mattered when hacking?

Yea. We explore… and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge… and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias… and you call us criminals. You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals. (Some quote about hacking I found on the net)[/quote]

dude, that's the mentor's manifesto.. thats not just some quote, that's a quote from THE hacker's manifesto!