Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Team Lossecannon needs you!

0 0

Team LooseCannon is a group of 'hackers'. We intend on teaching Noobs to become more skilled. Team LooseCannon:

Parasite(me) Hopeless Romantic Stitchup Aenman

Now all we need is to 30 whole noobs to teach. Yes you heard it 30. We will try our best to teach you, if you fell that you want to have a mentor then repost here with the following themes:

Why Do You Want To Hack?

Black Hat our white hat or greyhat?

What scripting languages do you know?

What do you do when you become the most talented hacker(if you do), do you leave us or continue in cyber fame?…

And any other info you think that you might think will impress us….

Team LooseCannon.

P.S to all the good graphic artist we need somebody to make us a logo!!!,sig!!! Thank you. :DThe logo should be a cannon going off every where same as the sig. The colors should be for both:

Well why are you reading me get to posting

Team LooseCannon

0 0

nvm

0 0

Why Do You Want To Hack?

To learn and help admins,fight for people rights in world of tommorow (cyberworld).

Well,between Greyhat and whitehat

little bit of javascript.

What do you do when you become the most talented hacker(if you do), do you leave us or continue in cyber fame?

I continue in Cyberfame,teach others,help noobs…

0 0

Why Do You Want To Hack? To learn about computer systems, for further careers

Black Hat our white hat or greyhat? white/grey

What scripting languages do you know? html, learning javascript then php

What do you do when you become the most talented hacker(if you do), do you leave us or continue in cyber fame?… Continue here, pass on skills to other new hackers

And any other info you think that you might think will impress us….Alot of my life is spent infront of this computer, so ill always be reachable , and im an art student so i can do graphics when i get time, lol

0 0

Why Do You Want To Hack? - For the future, everything will be computerised in the near future and i want a head start on understanding all new technology and how to exploit it.

Black Hat our white hat or greyhat? - I haven't really done anything considered 'illegal' but i also hack hardware so i would say white with the odd grey pixel!

What scripting languages do you know? - Not a great deal, i can do HTML, currently learning ASM because i have a grave interest in electronics and want to program PIC's and also slowly learning PHP because i want to build a website to post my projects on.

What do you do when you become the most talented hacker(if you do), do you leave us or continue in cyber fame?… - I would continue to teach the next generation about the technology around them and hopefully stay up to date with everything new and learn to exploit it! Also i would delve deeper into electronics and learn more about programming and become fluent in C and ASM.

And any other info you think that you might think will impress us…. - I am always in front of a computer of some sort, whether it be my home PC, my CarPC (currently in pieces), College, or even the ITBOX at the pub (currently trying to exploit)! Also myself and a friend are building a cluster for parallel processing power to crack hashes etc in double quick time!

Thats all i have right now, anymore info needed? PM me!

0 0

Why Do You Want To Hack? to get better knowledge of the internet security and to help protect sites and my own site

Black Hat our white hat or greyhat? greyhat

What scripting languages do you know? HTML(basic/moderate)

What do you do when you become the most talented hacker(if you do), do you leave us or continue in cyber fame? continue to teach and help others

0 0

Why Do You Want To Hack? to better protect my self on the web

Black Hat our white hat or greyhat? not any, really. i wont mess with people for the hell of it (black) or i doubt i will be hired to help any admins, im not that good (white)

What scripting languages do you know? html, learning java, hope to learn c++ in near future

What do you do when you become the most talented hacker(if you do), do you leave us or continue in cyber fame?… i wouldnt leave… i would help people learning because i know what it was like to be a newbie.

0 0

Why Do You Want To Hack? To be smarter than i am now.

Black Hat our white hat or greyhat? Mostly white, maybe a little grey for fun.

What scripting languages do you know? pretty decent with HTML, CSS, I know basics of PERL, PYTHON, and plan on learning some php in the near future

What do you do when you become the most talented hacker(if you do), do you leave us or continue in cyber fame?… Well, if you guys helped me out and i became a talented hacker. I would most likely want to become a mentor on your team myself.

And any other info you think that you might think will impress us…. Chuck Norris is my father.

0 0

Why Do You Want To Hack? the fun and the knowledge

Black Hat our white hat or greyhat? greyhat, i dont Social Engineer for good stuff usually

What scripting languages do you know? c++

What do you do when you become the most talented hacker(if you do), depends on whats going on in my life

im a network admin so im more familiar with network hacking

0 0

Why Do You Want To Hack? the fun and the knowledge

Black Hat our white hat or greyhat? greyhat, i dont Social Engineer for good stuff usually

What scripting languages do you know? c++

What do you do when you become the most talented hacker(if you do), depends on whats going on in my life

im a network admin so im more familiar with network hacking

0 0

im allready part of the team, and im kinda bored and have nothing to do this summer so if you want me to make a website for loose cannon pm me with some ideas…just a thought

0 0

Why Do You Want To Hack? To further my knowledge of how computer systems work.

Black Hat our white hat or greyhat? Id have to say grey hat. Alot of my hacking knowledge would be used in stengthening my own personal websites security. Although im only human, and sometimes when i see a bebo page of someone i hate, i am tempted to get at them somehow…ah well at least im honest :p

What scripting languages do you know? C and java.

What do you do when you become the most talented hacker(if you do), do you leave us or continue in cyber fame?… I would continue to be part of the group. I think team work is way more effective than a one man band.

And any other info you think that you might think will impress us…. Im currently doing a degree in computer science. Oh and i have a good working knowledge of photoshop and blender.

0 0

Age: 16 Why Do You Want To Hack? To become better then i am now Black Hat our white hat or greyhat? I would want to lean toward black What scripting languages do you know? html,learning c\c++ What do you do when you become the most talented hacker(if you do), do you leave us or continue in cyber fame? Continue in cyber fame sounds fun

0 0

Why Do You Want To Hack?: so if someone hacks me i will be ready

Black Hat our white hat or greyhat? black

What scripting languages do you know? html

What do you do when you become the most talented hacker(if you do), nothing unless im hacked.

do you leave us or continue in cyber fame?… continue

well i run a successfull website and know EVERYTHING about HTML. ive been doing pretty good at missions also xD

0 0

Why Do You Want To Hack?I'm a person who tries his best to absorb any and all knowlege available to him, thus i see hacking as a way to further my knowlege of computer software and the manipulation of it. Also, hacking has always been an interest to me for the advantage of network security. As a small home network admin, I realize that knowing the latest security vulnerabilities and ways to get through them will give me an advantage in the case of attacks.

Black Hat our white hat or greyhat? Greyhat. The knowlege I will gain from being taught certain skills in the hacking community will be used for the purpose of internet security in my own personal life and to help me advance my career. Though in certain times of need, this knowlege will be used for purposes that some might deem unethical or even illegal, though it will indeed not be of intentional harm to anyone.

What scripting languages do you know? None at the moment. Learning HTML. I was being taught C++ until my friend died of an unfortunate heart attack, thus I havent learned any more as he was the one who kept me going.

What do you do when you become the most talented hacker(if you do), do you leave us or continue in cyber fame?…If at all possible, continue in cyberfame. If taught to hack by this community there are certain ethics that are applied. Those such as sticking with family, which in a broad sense of the word, describes the hacking community.Besides, being on a team and applying your knowlege in a time of need is much better than a lone ranger trying to achieve a huge goal themselves.

And any other info you think that you might think will impress us…. I'm pretty sure that nothing I have done will impress you, besides being self taught to work on computers and handle the typical B.S. windows problems, there's nothing else that i've done.

0 0

Why Do You Want To Hack? Because i'm good with computers and hackings a great benefit to me as i hope to be working with computers in the near future. I also seek intelligence of hacking to secure my site (once it's running) so it will be very tight to exploit. I have a computer, i have the internet and i have tons of hacking resources, what would you want to do?

Black Hat our white hat or greyhat? Gr3y h4t!!

What scripting languages do you know? HTML, XHTML, Javascript, PHP and MySQL. Probably know some others but i forgot them.

What do you do when you become the most talented hacker(if you do), do you leave us or continue in cyber fame? Continue in cyber fame, teaching and contributing to the community that i aced.

Extra information: I r0x0r!

0 0

I just realised i don't want to join a hacking team when i'm a better hacker than the leader. Sorry.

0 0

Why do you want to hack: Knowledge mostly, plus I find it a good way to meet interesting friends.

Black hat or White hat or Grey hat: Grey Hat.

What scripting languages do you know?: Python, little C++, HTML, little javascript.

What do you do when you become the most talented hacker(if you do), do you leave us or continue in cyber fame?: Continue in cyber fame.

0 0

Why do you want to hack: Just to learn more about computers and technology

Black hat or White Hat or Grey hat: White hat to grey hat

What scripting languages do you know: i have worked with many languages but the ones i know better are javascript, php, html, c++

What do you do when you become the most talented hacker(if you do), do you leave us or continue in cyber fame: I haven't thought about it maybe i will continue

And any other info you think that you might think will impress us: I use firefox :P:P:P

0 0

Yes PM me or stitchup with ur email addresses so we can contact u. thank you

0 0

EnglishPanda wrote: I just realised i don't want to join a hacking team when i'm a better hacker than the leader. Sorry.

HA! I read this thread all the time because I had the 'leader' on msn - I blocked him because he doesn't stop asking questions which suck and get alerted as soon as google opens. I reaaaally don't see the benefit of joining this team other than your self confidence and esteem will start increasing dramatically

0 0

remember flash that i too am on the team, just because parasite is the leader dosent mean we all will not teach, talk to me on msn

0 0

Indeed aenman - I do not think I have you added…

0 0

In the words of mr.shneebly's impersonator (Jack Black) combined with my own: "I'm gonna form my own team and your gonna be a funny little foot note on my epic ass!"

0 0

hey stitchup go on msn, englishpanda want our teams to be affiliates? Flash we kool? Wassup aenman ill im u

0 0

How many member the team has now? Parasite: i added you to my msn

0 0

hmm i dunno what to say… i have read all was postet before my own and i saw that most of the posts are almoust identical… so a question comes to mind.. what will make my post "better" than the other ones in terms of you accepting me as an aprentice in this group…

so… let's begin:

i wanna be a hacker… because its a chalange .. because i like chalanges…long time chalanges..(i am currently fighting a chalange (in my life^^ ) for 2 years and i still have 3 years to go.. but im not descuraged.. on the contrary.. so the inevitable hard part of learning to hack will spice up my life even more :D.

grayhat because there are litle white or black areas in life.. mostly gray.. why should hacking be different? ^^

<edit> lol i almoust forgot i know html and javascript(beginer) and i an in the proces of deepening my javascript knowledge and learning php.. </edit> when I manage to become a valuable member of the hacking comunity i will continue to further my knowledge…. consider me as a information spunge :D by then i assume that a lot of you will be friends of mine ( or at least accomplishes :D) and i ahe no intention of leaving my friends….

other info to impress you?.. hmm every one is impressed by another thing.. so this is kind of relative but ill try :D i said "when" insted of "if" because i WILL become a goood hacker…. i tend to acheive my goals.. the only variable is TIME.. but I will manage it sooner or later^^… as for the fame part.. im not looking for it.. im looking for knowledge.. :D and another thing i know how to handle defeaet so if you will not accept me i will try harder and eventually i will get it right i love reading in general.. and im kind of a Gamer:D [color=green] aditional info …. pm me i wanted to say more but i forgot /rotfl/

the color should make my post stand out lol excuse my english

0 0

Why Do You Want To Hack? I like technology, and I'd like to learn more. Learning is good. I also like to know the how, why, and what about things, and hacking is part of that.

Black Hat or white hat or greyhat? Grey; being white hat is too stuffy, but being a black hat is just wrong.

What scripting languages do you know? Scripting? Hardly any. I know HTML and a touch of Javascript and Win/DOS batch. I know Java, C++, and other languages in the family.

What do you do when you become the most talented hacker(if you do), do you leave us or continue in cyber fame?… I'll stick around, but nobody can be "the most talented hacker". I'll stay as real life permits.

And any other info you think that you might think will impress us…. Well, I know grammar and spelling, which is sometimes lacking online. (loose cannon?) I learn quickly and can do things on my own (made it to State level comp. sci competitions with only a couple months prep and nearly zero Java knowledge prior to it). I once rooted my school and did nothing: nothing malicious or otherwise. The passwords were gained from inside the network, rather than out, though.

0 0

Why Do You Want To Hack?

-I want to be able to push the limits of my computer and now how I'm doing it. I spend most of my time on the computer and I have been working at becoming a better "hacker" but so far I havn't gotten very far…

Black Hat or white hat or greyhat?

-ATM I am a Whitehat/Greyhat: I would like a job later in life being a Whitehat because I would have a job doing something I enjoy, but at the same time I love to mess with my friends sitting at my own computer (It is all harmless hacking and it has never been without some type of permission from them) I don't think I'll ever be a Blackhat because if someone messed with my computer I'd be pissed, why would I do that to someone else? Unless they had it coming to them of course ;)

-HTML, Learning C++/# using VB.Net and also learning BASIC

What do you do when you become the most talented hacker(if you do), do you leave us or continue in cyber fame?…

-If I were to become the most talented hacker (or something I would be proud to be) I would most definately stay with the group for taking me to the height I was at. If I was offered any kind of job or high social status I would have to take the group with me, I wouldn't be able to leave a group that had taken me to the social height I was at. I am a noob now it wouldn't feel right not helping the next generation with the knowledge I had gained.

-I have taken A+ Certification at a college level No Cert Though, Networking is like a second language to me, and I am not afraid to push the limits when necissary.

0 0

Why Do You Want To Hack? Break the timing…

Black Hat our white hat or greyhat? WhiteHat.. I could change more easily to Black or Greyhat xD

What scripting languages do you know? Javascript a little bit.. Some .vba, batch and some coding skills.. I learn fast..

What do you do when you become the most talented hacker(if you do), do you leave us or continue in cyber fame?… I would take a time out so you could catch me :D

And any other info you think that you might think will impress us…. hmm.. I like windows :D lol

0 0

Why do you want to hack: Knowledge , Technology

Black hat or White hat or Grey hat: Grey Hat

What scripting languages do you know?: HTML. learning JavaScript and php

What do you do when you become the most talented hacker(if you do), do you leave us or continue in cyber fame?: Stay and Continue in cyber fame :)

0 0

Why Do You Want To Hack? to gain knowledge in computers and for fun but also because i find out many things in hacking community's that i would normally not have found out about for example www.911weknow.com

Black Hat our white hat or greyhat? no set hat but i wont trash every website i come across but i will leave something for people to see

What scripting languages do you know? html, javascript, batch, im learning a bit of python vb and possibly start on php

What do you do when you become the most talented hacker(if you do), do you leave us or continue in cyber fame?… i would like to stay with computers and keep hacking as a hobby. I am fully willing to teach newbies when i get skilled and as long as they are computer literate

i have a couple of questions

1. how will the mentoring sessions be done e.g. msn or something

2. Will it be focused on a particular type of hacking like browser hacking or rooting? or will it be more general

3. Will we get demonstrations?

4. How experienced do you need to be??

iv got a couple of good ideas for the logo but iv only just started using photo shop however i will give it a go

thanks

0 0

What subjects will this "team" be covering?

0 0

Why Do You Want To Hack? To learn

Black Hat our white hat or greyhat? Whitehat, most likely.

What scripting languages do you know? Some python.

What do you do when you become the most talented hacker(if you do), do you leave us or continue in cyber fame?… I'd probably stay.

And any other info you think that you might think will impress us…. I have linux, do know some basic hacking stuff, some C/C++, been to tech school for computer networking as well. I guess anything else just ask me, lots I could list.

0 0

Why Do You Want To Hack? I just want to be able to improve my security and etc. etc.

What scripting languages do you know? FLUENT IN : HTML , CSS, JS, learning php & vb

What do you do when you become the most talented hacker(if you do), do you leave us or continue in cyber fame?… Teach my skills to all and help others using my skills for god ;) (Y)

0 0

Why Do You Want To Hack? To learn

Black Hat our white hat or greyhat? Whitehat, most likely.

What scripting languages do you know? Some python. html, and javascript(enough to read, can't yet do too much with it).

What do you do when you become the most talented hacker(if you do), do you leave us or continue in cyber fame?… I'd probably stay.

And any other info you think that you might think will impress us…. I have linux, do know some basic hacking stuff, some C/C++, been to tech school for computer networking as well. I guess anything else just ask me, lots I could list.

0 0

is this thread still going it just realized it started 06-06-06 its like a year old lol :whoa:

0 0

who reactivated it then??

0 0

He did

0 0

sorry i didn't look at the date :ninja:

0 0

lmao but you would have had to go back a couple of pages to find it so you should have realised then ;)

0 0

o well i'le look nxt time lol ;)

0 0

however if people still want to do this then im up for it

no one post back to this thread now it is now dead!!! unless someone wants to start it up again

0 0

me 2 :)

0 0

P4R4S1T3 wrote: Team LooseCannon is a group of 'hackers'. We intend on teaching Noobs to become more skilled. Team LooseCannon:

Parasite(me) Hopeless Romantic Stitchup Aenman

Now all we need is to 30 whole noobs to teach. Yes you heard it 30. We will try our best to teach you, if you fell that you want to have a mentor then repost here with the following themes:

Why Do You Want To Hack?

Team LooseCannon.

P.S to all the good graphic artist we need somebody to make us a logo!!!,sig!!! Thank you. :DThe logo should be a cannon going off every where same as the sig. The colors should be for both:

Well why are you reading me get to posting

Team LooseCannon

To start with, I would suggest you and your leaders/mentors should share what skills you possess and what you guy's would be teaching… Because technically you cannot teach someone how to hack. Maybe guide them, but not teach. I was tempted to fill out the questionare but I don't see anything that makes me want to join, other than the fact people saying this clan has no skill.:o

0 0

[/thread]