Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Team Websites

0 0

Right, well, I have my own reasons for releasing the URL of my site now :D. If you want to view it, the URL is below. If anyone else can think of a reason why they would want to have peope go to their website early, post here. If you can't think of a reason… well, I'm not telling you mine

**TEAM URLS: ** Drive C:&*92; Sucks: http://dcs.drivecsucks.org

0 0

I'm going to guesstimate that your reason is along the lines of a) you want us all to go their so you can log our IP's/proxies and block them so we can't hack it b) so if we succeed in hacking it, you can fix it and make the changes so we can't get in the same way, or c) so if anyone does get through, you invite them on your team to help you recruit members and fix your site.

0 0

I have far more sinister motives than that.

i won't block IP's at all because this is an educational competition, and blocking IP's would decrease educational value.

I will fix holes if I know you found them… just be sure you don't make it obvious you exploited a hole if you find it.

And I just posted a thread in this forum… I don't activly recruit individuals.