Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

DCS now recruiting

0 0

DCS is no longer recruiting. Please go back to the teams forum and try another team :D. The Web Wars contest NEEDS more teams!

0 0

Alias: Cubeman372

I should become a member becuase: I spend to much time doing nothing being bored and I need more experience

Languages I know SUFFICIANTLY ENOUGH to know how to retrieve data in some way, and to make decisions based on this data: HTML Batch PHP C++

Primary Coding Language: Python

Proof of my primary language:

cubeTheory = ['square',6, 'box', 372,'cube',64] print 'cubeTheory = ',cubeTheory cubeTheory.append('The_Matrix') print "Cubeman372 has the power to add parts of cubeTheory, cubeTheory is now:" print cubeTheory print 'The amount of things in cubeTheory', len(cubeTheory),
#Scaning cubeTheory c = 0 while c < len(cubeTheory): print 'cubeTheory[',c,']=',cubeTheory[c] c = c + 1 del cubeTheory[2] print "After the 'box' got boring, cubeTheory is now:" print cubeTheory if 'life' in cubeTheory: print "'life' was found in cubeTheory" else: print "'life' was not found in cubeTheory" cubeTheory.sort() print 'The sorted version of cubeTheory is ',cubeTheory

Non- Programming related skills (not necessarily computer-related): Can build a PC from parts in under 15 minutes, I can fix alot of hardware problems. I can play guitar(ish)

0 0

Alias: HopelessRomantic

I should become a member becuase: I am addicted to hacking.

Languages I know SUFFICIANTLY ENOUGH to know how to retrieve data in some way, and to make decisions based on this data: HTML, Javascript and (probably worthless) CSS

Primary Coding Language: None

Non-hacking related skills: I know all parts of a computer, and I am familiar with older systems. I'm also able to solve riddles (thinking outside of the boz)

0 0

Alright, both of you are in. Can you PM me your primary email address and IRQ/AIM/MSN addys you did not specify in your profile?

And we're still looking for members, so anyone outthere looking for a team go ahead and apply!

0 0

put me down for that, man.

0 0

Alright.

0 0

May i ask what is the intentions of your team.

0 0

I could be on your team im not very good but i can hack certain sites like: www.ihatelife.8k.com so i would like to be on the team

0 0

To compete in the Web Wars Challenge. I havn't written a mission statement type thing for our team yet, if that's what you are looking for, and when/if I do it will be okayed by all the team members before used. So, beyond competing and doing well in the Web Wars Challenge, I really don't have much of a answer to that question.

Obviously, in the process of competing, we will (hopefully) learn alot- so learning and competing.

0 0

Rebirth wrote: just a question, do you guys have anything that is unique to yourselfs. Some teams have tools or private exploits. Do you guys have anything like that (not asking you to disclose it, a simple yes or no will work.)

Not really, I mean, the team is just getting organized (as in, most of the members joined today), so no 'team projects' are underway yet.

0 0

Thanks for accepting me.

0 0

alias: fishhead565

I should become a member because: I spend too much time on the computer and need more experience.

Lanugages: Html, Javascript

Proof: <html> <head> <script language="javascript"> <!– function check_it() ( var complete=true' var email_ad=document.fl.em.value; if ((email_ad.indexOf("@")==1) || (email_ad.indexOf(".")==-1)) { alert("Email Address not Valid, please type it again."); complete=false; } return complete } //–> </script> </head> <body> <form name="f1" action="http://site.com/cgi-bin/form.cgi" onSubmit="return check_it();"> Email: <input type="text" name="em"> <P> <input type="submit" value="Submit"> </form> </body> </html>

Non-related skills- I'm good at math, i take algebra 1 honors in 8th grade, i know the lyrics to like one hundred songs (exageration)

0 0

Nickname: Sarah_briarmoss

I should become a member becuase: I really wanna join a team, and I have nothing better to do?

Languages I know SUFFICIANTLY ENOUGH to know how to retrieve data in some way, and to make decisions based on this data: HTML, Javascript, CSS, XSS (is that even a language? I can do it, at least).

Primary Coding Language: HTML/Javascript? Doesn't really count though.

Proof I know primary language (A snippit of 20 lines of code or less will do just fine):

Non- Programming related skills (not necessarily computer-related): I can play ten different instruments, I can tell you the lyrics, guitar tab, bass tab, and drum tab to every Green Day song ever, I can use a computer better then my peers (people like 13-14 years old = my peers), I'm good at Math, I'm smart (third top kid in my year level - 8th grade), I can make computers out of parts (except sometimes I put the wrong screws in and break the harddrive :( ), and there's more, but I think I've written enough :) Oh and I'm a girl. :P

• Sarah

0 0

You shouldve gotten an email from me… your accepted :D.

note: We're still looking for members, so don't be shy!

0 0

Nickname: pyrodude0303

I should become a member becuase: nothing better to do :P

Languages I know SUFFICIANTLY ENOUGH to know how to retrieve data in some way, and to make decisions based on this data: HTML, Javascript, and some PHP

Primary Coding Language: HTML/Javascript if it counts…

Proof I know primary language (A snippit of 20 lines of code or less will do just fine):

Non- Programming related skills (not necessarily computer-related): i can rub my stomach and pat my head at the same time, and drive my car really well (i do burn outs and such ;))

0 0

deathrape wrote: You shouldve gotten an email from me… your accepted :D.

I did not recieve an email and your inbox was full so if you could send it again or PM me whatever it is

0 0

right- sent. osrry about that, mustve copied the address wrong.

0 0

Nickname: chislam

I should become a member becuase:I want to have fun hacking something that isn't really real (i mean like instead of hacking something real - bad!!lol).

Languages I know SUFFICIANTLY ENOUGH to know how to retrieve data in some way, and to make decisions based on this data: HTML, Javascript, PHP, C++, CSS

Primary Coding Language: Javascript/HTML/PHP

Proof I know primary language (A snippit of 20 lines of code or less will do just fine): PHP: <?php

*login i use for my sites $fp=file("database.txt"); foreach($fp as $account){ $account=rtrim($account); list($username, $password)=split("&*92;t", $account); if (($username==$user)&&($password==$pass)){ echo "logged in"; } }

there is twently or less lines

Non- Programming related skills (not necessarily computer-related):super duper smart ima genius lol my gpa is 4.25. umm i skateboard, surf, play guitar, play pranks and some other stuff like eat and sleep lol.

0 0

deathrape wrote: You shouldve gotten an email from me… your accepted :D.

I didn't get an email…. :(

0 0

I should become a member becuase:Im looking for expirience and challenges

Languages I know SUFFICIANTLY ENOUGH to know how to retrieve data in some way, and to make decisions based on this data: HTML,and im learning Javascript

Primary Coding Language:HTML

<html>

<head>

<title>Welcome to my question:can I join team?</title>

<meta name="description" content="Something"> and so

Non- Programming related skills (not necessarily computer-related): Im playing basketball with my friends and…I dont know anything else :) and one thing that you must know:im new to all this.

0 0

im guessing i did not get accepted…….Crawls back in his cave

0 0

im guessing i did not get accepted…….Crawls back in his cave

0 0

im guessing i did not get accepted…….Crawls back in his cave (i only hit reply to post once….stupid computer)

0 0

Hi

Alias: H-oLm35

I know how to program a little about: VB; batch; scheme; .html (is it programming? - I don't think so :s .vbs .vba scripts

and some other languages.. (Like CASIO graph calculators programming languages..)

I am a newbie.. just signing in to learn something ..

0 0

Right then, you are not denied or accepted unless I post here. I'm currently tsorting through everyything and making sure we have everything in order before I accept any more, but most if not all will be accepted.

0 0

Um this is my first post in this forum.

Alias's: bubble on HBH, Rnd Flying Brick on AIM

Languages I know SUFFICIANTLY ENOUGH to know how to retrieve data in some way, and to make decisions based on this data: 1.HTML 2.Javascript 3.C

I want to be on this team to improve my knowledge of computers, get hands on experience with hacking and because I have nothing better to do.

Primary Coding Language: My primary coding language would be C.

A program I wrote to get familiar with working with files: int main(int argc, char *argv[]) { system("title Text Viewer"); printf(" This program prints text files to the screen &*92;n&*92;n"); start(); system("PAUSE"); return 0; }

int start() { int what; printf("&*92;n1=quit"); printf("&*92;n2=Read file"); printf("&*92;n3=Write file"); printf("&*92;n4=Edit file"); printf("&*92;nWhat do you want to do:"); scanf("&*92;n%i",&what); if(what==1) return 0; if(what==2) print(); if(what==3) write(); if(what==4) edit();

}

int print() {

char name[256],file[1000000];
  printf(&quot;&*92;n&*92;nWhat is the name of the text file to be shown:&quot;);
  scanf(&quot;%s&quot;,name);
  printf(&quot;&*92;n&*92;nStarting file copy&quot;);
  printf(&quot;&*92;n&*92;n_____________________________&*92;n&*92;n&quot;);
  FILE *f;
  f=fopen(name,&quot;r&quot;);
  while (fgets(file,1000000,f)!=NULL)
    printf(&quot;%s&*92;n&*92;n&quot;,file);
 fclose(f);
 printf(&quot;_____________________________&*92;n&*92;n&quot;);
 printf(&quot;Ending file copy&*92;n&*92;n&quot;);
 return start();

}

int write() { char name[1100]; char input[100]; int stop=1; printf("&*92;n&*92;nWhat is the name of the file to be created:"); scanf("%s",&name); printf("&*92;nType your text:&*92;n&*92;n"); FILE *f; f=fopen(name,"w"); while (stop==1) {

scanf(&quot;%s&quot;,&input);  
    fprintf(f,&quot;%s&*92;n&quot;,&input);
    printf(&quot;Do you want to stop editing(1=no,2=yes):&quot;);
    scanf(&quot;%i&quot;,&stop);
    if(stop==2){ 
                start();
                }

}

}

int edit() { char name[256]; printf("&*92;n&*92;nWhat is the name of the file to be edited:"); scanf("%s",name); FILE *f; f=fopen(name,"rw"); while (stop==1) {

scanf(&quot;%s&quot;,&input);  
    fprintf(f,&quot;%s&*92;n&quot;,&input);
    printf(&quot;Do you want to stop editing(1=no,2=yes):&quot;);
    scanf(&quot;%i&quot;,&stop);
    if(stop==2){ 
                start();
                }

}

}

I hope I got in.

Woops sorry about the smileys. Didnt think of that.

0 0

Very colorful code to say the least.

0 0

not really. mostly just yellow.

0 0

Better than having just green and white.

0 0

Right then: I've updated the members list.

http://dcs.drivecsucks.org

*chislam *pyrodude0303 *Sarah_Briarmoss *bubble *H-oLm35 *xizk *barefoot

+Deathrape +HopelessRomanic +cubeman372 +hackman +nanoymaster +netfish

note: new members indicted with *. Unlessss I have sent a PM expaining why you were not accepted (I haven't sent one to anybody) then assume I just haven't gotten to your application yet or i forgot to put you on this list. PM me to figure out which it is.

0 0

Hey fellow DCS members can we at least try and make our forums look slightly active? ;)

0 0

Deathrape, look at what i posted on your new thread on our site. :)

0 0

[big]IF YOU ARE On THE TEAM AND DIDN"T GET A NEWLETTER, PM ME![/bigl]