Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Need Members!

0 0

Team: Dead Exploit Position(s) left: 4 Status: Recruiting

Right, so, basically, I'm joining Web Wars. :P I want this team to consist of Newbies & Professionals. I know how make it quite hard to hack the site. So, we could potentionally win!

If you want to join, PM me with these details:

Nickname: Age: Why do you think you should be recruited? Extra comments:

0 0

thor03 14 and i think that i should be recriuted is because i have some experience and i would like to be on a team.

0 0

Nickname:hacking_noob Age:13 Why do you think you should be recruited? I think I should be recruited because I have some experience not much but im very social and funny Extra comments pick me you will regret it if you dont

0 0

Nickname: lil-old-me

Why do you think you should be recruited? Because I'm not bog standard basic knowledge, but still not great so want to learn but could still be a good aspect of team.

Extra comments: Not particulary.

0 0

yo sup my nickname is - ksarto

i am as of now 15,,, if u want to get technical ill be sixteen in 1 month

why should you recruite me - well because i dont no every thing, and i want to no, and hey maybe this could be another way to get my adrenaline rushing lol , but it would be fun tho

0 0

Nickname: Knutrainer Age: 19 Why do you think you should be recruited?

I want to learn more about computers and networking. My skills include html , javascript, and some php. I also have a general knowledge and understanding of C.

Extra comments: Even though I have been a member of this site since July of 2005, this is the first time I have ever applied to join a web wars team. If you decide to pick me up I will do the absolute best I can do and spend as long as it takes to complete what ever objective I am tasked to do, even if it means having to learn new skills quickly.

0 0

Nickname: Masterior

Why do you think you should be recruited?: to further my knowledge in web based attacks and protection

Extra comments: I am fairly good with javascript, html, php, and some c++.. but im always looking to learn more about attackin and protecting websites

0 0

lol the man said: PM me

0 0

lol.. make fun of us cuz we cant read

0 0

Now I feel retarded. Fuck it. Forget about the this then, it will probably be 2 more years before I even try to join a web wars team now.

0 0

nickname: engelavdod age: 16 why do you think you should be recuited: because, i may only know basic/moderate html, i think this would be a good way for me to learn more and fast

0 0

Nickname: EnglishPanda (Hence why this post is from <- englishpanda). Age:14 (i will be 15, in march 2007) Why do you think you should be recruited? Because i despite what my rank and points state, i have plenty of experience. I have unlimited time to be working for you and i am 100% determinated and enthused all the time i hack or script. Extra comments: I speak fluent english, l33t and PHP.

0 0

good to see binary hasnt been online in 2 months.. cuz that would be bad if people were just signing up and being filled with false hope :P