Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

desperatly need a member

the master of nanoy(.org)
0 0

Hi to all that read this, I have created a team, with a cooll siteB) However we only have 4 members. anyone that would like to join please e-mail me on nanoymaster@gmail.com

The team name is "Exploitarians" however this is still up for review by the team members.

Once I get the site uploaded I will post a link here.

please reply quickly, we want to get the team to know each other before the games begin.

hope to hear from you soon NanoyMaster

0 0

btw, don't post link of site here unless you want site is hacked before of begining of web wars

0 0

I'd join, but I suck.

the master of nanoy(.org)
0 0

ok so we now have enough members. I have read the other posts and it looks like this is going to me an interesting war…..

CaityT3hAw3som3 if you do want to join please e-mail nanoymaster@gmail.com with your credentials etc.

I'm sure you would get on the team, it will have to be run past all of the other members first tho…

this also applies for anyone else wishing to join, we are still seeking applicants. the more the merrier

hope to hear from you NanoyMaster

0 0

i will join, but i have to tell you now. im not al that good . but i could help. so if you want me pm me. c-ya

0 0

iill try out 4 it,btw caity arent u in pswincle already? Anyways. i kno html, php, and learning css. im a pretty good coder. i have a lot of time on my hands 24/7 so i can do a lot. anyways. email me i've added u but my email was [mail]parasite300@gmail.com[/mail]

0 0

if you end up needed someone else i guess i can try it

0 0

P4R4S1T3 wrote: iill try out 4 it,btw caity arent u in pswincle already? Anyways. i kno html, php, and learning css. im a pretty good coder. i have a lot of time on my hands 24/7 so i can do a lot. anyways. email me i've added u but my email was [mail]parasite300@gmail.com[/mail]

Yes i'm in pwnsicle. But keep in mind that my last post in this thread was back in march…(yes, your observation skills only go THAT far.) nice try, but i'm pretty sure this group died a while back. But i could be wrong.