Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Wanna join a team!!

0 0

Hey, I want to join a team. I am not getting any replies posting in the corresponding threads. Heres my info:

Nick : BlAcK dRanZER Skills : C,C++,Java,ASM,HTML,PHP,JS,a little PERL,can understand BF :D .

Why I want to join? Well I want to play on Web Wars. I want to be on a team as I am not currently in any team :D

Thomas

0 0

Going to piggyback on this thread, hope you don't mind. I'd also like to join a team to play web wars, sounds like fun. I've got an open mind, a great attitude and a wicked sense of humor. Looking to teach as much as I'm taught, so let's get this party started. =)

As for skills, I'm barely literate BUT I'm a fast learner. =)

eep:o

0 0

daemorhedron wrote: I've got an open mind, a great attitude and a wicked sense of humor. Looking to teach as much as I'm taught, eep:o

Do you enjoy long walks on the beach, gazing at the stars and romantic dinners for two? :D

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

JOIN MY TEAM!!!! :d

0 0

Hi, Now I am in two minds. Should I start my own team? The problem is that I fear I may be a one-man team :D .

Thomas

0 0

I want to join take a look at my profile ;) i hope i can join!

0 1

ok, people stop getting ahead of yourselfs!!

WebWars isnt going to start until i can have a meeting with H2H admins. Then we will announce the webwars start.

Also teams will be started from scratch (mainly due to 99% of team members are inactive). So please wait until webwars offcially starts before applying for teams.