Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

BetaTech Xploits cr3w (BT-X)

0 0

Team: BT-X cr3w Slogan: There are a thousand kiddie hacking at the leaves of evil to one striking at the root. Position(s) left: 6 Status: Recruiting.

Now, the main point of all this team is to recruit all newbies to hacking and form a team, this team will not hack or crack any site just when we want to. We dont DoS sites just because we want to. We do stuff when we really need to and when we have a pretty good reason behind it.

You dont have to be a elite hacker to join this team, but there are a important requirements that you are suppose to have before joining the team.

You have to be patient, vulnerabilities and passwords do not grow on trees. Heck, I know lots of you people (even me) just want to own a site in a few minutes and dont want to spend an hour on defacing it, well, if you're that kind of person then we dont want you to join the team simply because we wont be the fastest or the most elite hackers.

You have to be an information-seeker, you cant just expect answers to pop into your head. You have to use your mind, search engines (Google) to read and download files, PDF, documents, etc.. to read and learn in order to act according.

You have to be a failiure, you heard me. Nobody out there is always successful, not every goal we set our eyes on is going to be owned, sometimes we just have to give up (after trying a bazillion time and atleast a week should pass with hard work being put into the project).

Finally, you have to be in the age range of 12 - 15 (Sometimes I could accept 16 year olds). I just dont want to have the serious mood everytime we have a convention or a meeting on MSN or IRC, I'm a 12 year old, you might be like wtf or just like 'shoo kid'. But its always nice to have a little kid team.

We can always change the name or the slogan of our team, all you need to do is bring it up. In order to be recruited, please apply (in this thread) using the following form:

Nickname: Age: Why did you apply for this team, why not something else? Why do you think you should be recruited? Extra comments (this can drastically increase your chance of getting in!)

Goal: The whole point out of this project is that to have fun, we could have training sessions every month and competitions, if we really become successful we could expand our team to include more members and finally become a famous hacking network.

What we do: We have a monthly training sessions to deface sites me and a few friends published. We have team-wars with other bunch of hackers on the internet, we also deface sites that do not belong to the net and just have a great time.

Please apply if you meet the requirements and are willing, and please, I repeat, if you are only willing to stick to this project and have a good time just expanding your hacking skills with a bunch of hackers (the team).

~ oxeh

0 1

you mentioned "team wars". I'm sure the "HBH Team" (soon to change its name) will be up for a few friendly team wars.

Its a good idea to keep both teams motivated :-)

contact me when you have enough members and want to set something up.

0 0

Yea sure, but I have a few missions until I can contact you, first I need to recruit atleast 9 members and have a training session the next day. ;)

0 0

Count me in… im in as co-leader.Let me say something

Im 16… i perfectly rember the day i googled hacking and how to hack into google a couple of years ago i was like 12 or 13 or something.Since then ive grown so much.Im become a much more aware computer user,i no longer have the ignorance thatmost ADULTS still have over what a virus is in comparison to buggy co de,I went from searching for XXX 1337 how to hack txt files to going to w3 schools learning reading actual PROPER tutorials and white hat papers and then trying to apply the knowledge i just learnt. That i beleive is the biggest fundamental to starting to learn to hack.. and the sooner you learn it the better off you are.

Now saying this I must say im truly amazed and awe struck at the Knowledge and willingness to learn alot of the younger members show. This is defiantly somthing HBH should take note off and i see they do with the Mentoring program (again Kudos to Mr cheese and HBH).

I hope i can steer Youse in the right direction. So yer if your young and sick of alot of older people not willing to share knowledge with you (generally just ignore the pricks okay) or just starting out on the path to hacking, or if your experienced and know your shit and wanto further yourself.

Post here

0 0

Yes, the team is not only hack-and-go crew. Me and the co-leader will bring you lots of links to documents and I'll probably publish a few of mine. Thanks Hedgy for participating :D

0 0

Nickname: Draggonista Age: 14

Im applying for this team cause you've got room for people that are only starting out and the whole 12-15 thing, i think it really helps to relate to the people that your hacking and learning along side with.

The reason why i sould be recruited is because im ready to learn anything that will help get the job done and am ready to commit to the group. I also know HTML, javascript, a small amount of C and i'm starting to get into the hang of PERL.

Last but not least i think that its awsome what your doing here, making a small group which helps people that are only beginners and its good that your ready to make it grow, maybe into one of the most well-known on the net

0 0

Lol i sooo known im gonna get flamed hard for this. Dont reffer to us as a skiddie deface crew full of infants ;) as the name suggests;)

To participate you will be encouraged to Think ,creativetly and outside the box. But again we want to have fun .. and be friendly and kewl to all our members.So what if we dont actually achieve root status in web wars or wateva etc .. im sure well have some laughs and learn along the way.

Hacking is 99% reading and 1% doing … we think it should be 100% fun regardless or whats the point.

Post your intrest and well see where it goes

0 0

welcome Draggonista.. your post bascically sums it up. good to have you .. look at those languages youre learning .. NICE.

0 0

Welcome, Draggonista. You have been accepted into the crew.

0 0

Nickname: hewhoisntthere

Why apply: Hacking has become an intrest of mine. Im what you call an uber noob. Seriously, i know only bare basics, but i am willing to learn. A group of kids who want to learn and have fun is what im looking for.

Why recruite me: Im willing to learn, and usually a quick learner.

Extra comments: First off, I like to describe myself as a clear hat. By this i mean i havent preformed hacking, but I like to know the principals behind things and how stuff works. Second, I dont really have all the free time in the world. I live in the US and play JV basketball so a lot of my time is taken from that. On top of Basketball, im 4th in my unweighted class rank and plan to stay there.(All honors classes, the joy.) So if you do except me i want you to know you arent my first priority.. That being said, I am ready…lol

0 0

Welcome aboard, accepted.

0 0

EDIT!!

0 0

Nickname: @nny/B1ng0

I applied because the team is advertised as being for n00bs, and im pretty new to hacking.

I think I should be recruited because I know very little, a few tricks here and there, not proficient in any coding languages however I know enough to get me by. I am very willing to learn, I find researching things very rewarding, Im always trying to push myself to learn more however I never have the motiviation to stick at something very long, but I think that being part of a team and having others with the same goal around me may motiviate me t get off my arse :P

Ive been 'hacking' for about 6-8 months, I have accumulated 385 points on this site, im pretty sure thats not amazing and wont do anything to increase my chances of getting in :P, however it proves im not a total newb and have done some research and not just spammed the forums or given up.

0 0

Nick Name: Silent_shadow Age: 14

I'm applying for the BT-X because:

1. I'm almost a complete noob, and I’m interested in expanding my knowledge.
  2. I'm extremely patient.
  3. I have always been an information seeker( it got me in shit loads of trouble when I was younger, and still does), I don't just look for things that are skin deep, i go all the way to the bone, no matter how long it takes.
  4. I believe in freedomnazation (if that’s a real word…), I believe in information being free and readily available for all who hunger for it.

I’ve become interested in hacking within the past 3 months, I love challenges, I’m fairly good at thinking logically, though sometimes I make momentary lapses in judgment.

If I’m accepted into your team I’m sure I would prove to be a valuable member to it.

0 0

Nick Name: z3ro Age: 14

I'm applying for the BT-X because: Im fairly new to hacking alothough i have a few hacks under by belt Im a fast learner Not a skiddie :) Im sure i would b a good member

0 0

Weird, I had posted a fairly witty reply in here, but I guess it got wiped out during some kind of restore. Not really inclined to type all that out again, so in summation

Nickname: daemorhedron **Age: **Mentally I'm almost 7 now. Why did you apply for this team, why not something else? Frankly, this seems to be one of the only active and respectable teams around. Why do you think you should be recruited? Well, I'm slow, stabby, and I omit a foul smelling odor that prevents any living thing from being in my proximity. I do, however, have a decent sense of humor and make up for my severe retardation with hard work. Love to have a laugh, but can just as easily be focused on the task at hand.

Extra comments (this can drastically increase your chance of getting in!) Basically looking for a semi mature like-minded group of people to have some fun and learn some things. Who knows, maybe I can teach a thing or two in return.

while(1) { $chances++; dance_for_nickels(); }

0 0

edit

0 0

Nickname: nights_shadow Age: <.< this matters why? Why did you apply for this team, why not something else? Well, this does not seem like a commitment but more of a kind of study group, which i am willing to participate in. I can teach and hopefully learn, i'm more looking for these simulated challenges that you speak of.
Why do you think you should be recruited? Because i have something to offer. Extra comments (this can drastically increase your chance of getting in!) none

0 0

**nickname?:**Trojanman or Troj for short. **Age?:**14 :D app?: i know html,php,and javascript.i think this is a fun team cuz you dont have to be like "teh u3ba l33t hx3rs" and have like a super high number of points….and also because i am a fast learner and i have patientce..and you guys seem nice B) **points:**670 :D

0 0

Nickname:Sn0man (dont call me dumb ass that was a joke on every other place im called sn0man, i would make a new account but then id have to redo the tuts) Age:15 Why did you apply for this team, why not something else? Because I want to learn from some other hackers, I wanna learn more about hacking in general and need a group to help me out and i can share what i know with them. Why do you think you should be recruited? Because I wanna learn, im a noob in hacking. So far heres what i know in hacking: HTML, Javascript, and batch, i can make good batch viruses and i can make cool tools with it. I want to learn more into hacking, right now i dont kno that much and if i have a group to help me learn i think id succeed. Plus were all about the same level in hacking so i think that we would share wat we know with each other and become beter hackers. Extra comments (this can drastically increase your chance of getting in!)I already told u i know HTML, Javascript, and batch. I also am kinda a script kiddy but i wont be for long when i start learning more. I know how to use nmap netcat and utilities like brutus and DoSers. I am a gray hat, I hack websites and stuff to help me learn and see what i can do, but usually I hack for a good cause or safely. But you can count on 1 thing. I will never make a virus and report it to an antivirus because thats just throwing away something useful. Anyway I am reliable and I got ur back if u need me. I am the kind of guy u can count on for almost anything.

0 0

Nickname: Nubzzz Age: 16

I am applying because i believe that i can give you guys a good edge and can also teach what i know, as well as learning more. I know some batch, alot of javascript(i got through all of the js challenges with little to no help), HTML(obviously), and a few bits of PERL and python.

I envy you for making a group for all the learners out there. I would like to teach you all so that you can someday teach others what you know. finally I want to join your team because the name is just sooo c00l ;)

0 0

nickname: Hmcq6 age: 15 reasons: i would like to learn more, take down people who deserve it, and meet kids my age who know computers as well or better than myself why: i think i would be good because i know JavaScript, HTML, CSS (i know it dosnt help), a little c++ and some PHP extras: i hope i will be picked because i hope to learn from people my age, personaly i think it might be easier to learn from someone my age than to learn from someone who is 20 or 30 (no offence)

0 0

im mr noob, age 14. i want to be part of a team because i think working as a group is a lot more efficient, and i think that everyone can learn from each others successes and failures. i dont really care much for the points, i just want to help out and be part of the group :D

i think you should recruit me because im very active on HBH, im a reasonable hacker, and i have a lot of patience. im very willing to help others if they have queries and i am a fast learner.

i think i could make a good contribution to the team. i also know a reasonable amount of java, a little C++, a LOT of html and javascript, and am making an effort to learn more.

0 0

Nickname: Reflex Age: 14

Why did you apply for this team, why not something else?

I want to apply for this team because what you said about its good to have a little to is 100% correct. Young kids are VERY intelligent.I want to have an upfront experience instead of going around and asking questions.I'd rather be there,listen,and learn. Also i love to read and LEARN so time is of no value to me.

Why do you think you should be recruited?

I think i should be recruited because already said this but i seriously do love to get involved and learn.I still go to school and since this is a "kid" or young adult team times should be close to the same and i'd be able to participate more even with school.I learn quickly with trial and error, the information just sticks.In a month i've learnt a substancial amount of information and am glad to keep going.

Extra comments

I really want to be apart of something and hope you accept my app. for this team. Thnx for your time.

ReFlex

0 0

Nickname: Zeke, Zen, Zekasu (One of those) Age: 15 (If you ask me this in real life, you'd have to give me a few seconds.. Sweatdrop)

Why did you apply for this team, why not something else? In all honesty, because I honestly feel I want to learn more about the exploits in programs, programming itself, the basis of which all OS are built on.. the whole skiddie jargon, except I also want to teach myself about hacker ethics. Well, that and I want to be in with a group of kids who are interested in stuff like me.

Why do you think you should be recruited? Why do I think I should be recruited.. Not too sure on this one, but I could be a valuable asset to your team, skill-wise and person-wise.

Extra comments w00t. (I had to work that in somewhere.) Whether you choose to recruit me or not, I'll continue learning about hacking, but I would like to face Mr_Cheese's team at one point in a friendly game, and I would certainly enjoy being in a team.

0 0

Hey all, sorry replies have been so long in coming.I will reroll them out in a weeks time as i set everything up properly this time,scrap the dodgy dark,noob sk forums and maybe do a moodle site and try to find hosting on a NIX box somewhere or if someone has one contact me

Oxeh never had really much involvement in this at all, and i unfortunately have not been in contact with Dragonista w(*ho had a lot of usefull ideas and suggestions) for some time now and the group slowly declined.

You all seem great guys, mature and ill hope we can all get together and make something work soon.

if you wish to apply please get in contact with me via msn

thanks guys

0 0

just to let u all know im still up for this. Like hegdy said oxeh was never really up for it. just kept saying a bunch of crap how we where gonna become a huge online cummunity like HBH, h2h, etc. and complained about our (mainly hedgys; great guy if i might add:)) efforts, etc.. and hedgy i always did say to give him the old boot and forget about him.

well anyway people join up if u want to. just remember this group is about helping each other out and having fun!

0 0

Just like Draggonista said. im still up for it to..

0 0

Hey Guysz

King of the hill is going to be the next event taking place soon, before webwarsII.Although their really isnt an emphasise on teamwork, or team play as to wether that will be classed as cheatn im am unsure at the moment.

Seeing that only 3 of the maybe 13 or so other posters in this thread who have expressed their intrests have gotten back to me and have been accepted and active. What i am thinkn is that we get together, maybe on an IRC channel as the challenge takes place and have a fun and good time and meet each other aswell as maybe learning some things from each other in the process.

This would be great as we could all be in the same place within generally the same time period to organize and deligate what needs to be done for webwars also , if all goes well.

So im generally talkn to @nny / Silent_shadow / z3ro / daemorhedron /nights_shadow / Trojanman15 / Nubzzz / Hmcq6 / mr noob / Zekasu

But doesnt mean others cant apply, although if all of these peps get back to me there mite be a numbers issue ;)

As you ALL seem a Great bunch of Guyz, please get in contact with me via MSN cheapskate_website@gmail.com or email ryansuisted@gmail.com

ASAP thanks.

0 0

Nickname: Unseen (Or Rob, I don't really mind) Age: 13 Why did you apply for this team, why not something else? I applied for this team because it sounded like a neat experience. I've enjoyed doing things by myself, but it'd be so much more fun to do it with other people. Why do you think you should be recruited? I think I should be recruited because I have a strong interest in learning new things, specifically things having to do with internet security. But I think I should be recruited because besides my skills, I can provide ideas. Ideas that might not otherwise be mentioned. Extra comments (this can drastically increase your chance of getting in!) I don't really have any, but I look forward to hopefully having some fun.

0 0

#include<application.h>

void main(void) { //start of main//

/*

Hello, first of all i wul like to thank u so much for creating such a good opportunity.Next i am thankful to this site who registered u.

BIODATA

Nickname: evileye101

Right from the day i puchased a broadband connection i see many things related to many things. But one thing which caught my interest was stuff like HACKING. When i learned something about hacking i just came to know that it is the major threat to our lives, eventhough there are many.

Explanation: How is it a major threat?

The ans is simple. Day by day the number of users who are relying on the INTERNET or INTERNETWORKING are increasing.So are the attackers. We all hear about,see, various threats, primarily information disclousure, & illegal access. So i consider it as a major threat

So according to me if we dont stop these people then who will? I belive to defeate HACKERS we NEED TO BE HACKERS!!!

Why am i applying?

I would like to be a NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR or a SECURITY ANALYST or PROBABLY WORK FOR A COMPANY SO WOULD LIKE TO BE A PART OF UR FAMILY.

Why specifically in here?

Because u mentioned u are going to teach me about various attack attempts. So when i basically know what these attacks are and how major they are i can find some prevention methords for not beign attacked. And afterall i choose to be a security analyst,admin someday and i need to know it. I will not tolerate nuicanse…. I want to show what i am when SOME ATTACKER attacks my system or network. I have the ZEAL to learn,to gain knowledge, to run a site like this which can help others like me.

Why do you think i should be recruited?

Well to be frank i dont like to boast about myself!!! but what to do its needed here so here it goes…

1. I can learn anything u teach in few days, i mean i practice more and try to inplement the concepts learned.

2. I am connected to net for around 6-7 hours. In this i keep learning from various sources like hackthissite.org,progenic top 100 list of sites, google, and like…

3. Even though i am young i know these languages. Some in depth.

c,c++,vb,java(little),shell programming(little). just began to learn asm,perl

I know oracle and SQL *7;

4. I would love to be a part of this team and contribute whatever i can.

5. I am a script kiddi right now i would like to be a HACKER.

6. I respect ur intentions.

COMMENTS

I am good to good bad to bad. I suck!!! as i am newbie or lamer h3r3.

*/

puts("THANK U");

} // end of main // :p

0 0

Nickname:jacob

Why did you apply for this team, why not something else? one of the first posts i looked at and it fits my description almost perfectly

Why do you think you should be recruited? because im almost exactly what your looking for, not too nooby, but nooby lol, know html , trying to learn a language. im paitiant, willing to do anything.

Extra comments im 16 in feb which might cause some problems ? i like playing computer games and im on the computer most the day (apart from weekends) -P-P-P-PaRtY

0 0

Nickname: IceCube

I want to have fun and learn some new stuff.

Why do you think you should be recruited?

I don't know :happy: but I think that you will have a bit more fun with me in the team.

Extra comments

Uhm… I know some html, javascript and C++. Oh, and I'm swedish too so I might have some minor problems with understanding sometimes.

0 0

Nickname: Guardian Mage Age: 14 Why did you apply for this team, why not something else? Because I am a beginner, and this team sounds like a good way to gain experience. Also it is in my age group Why do you think you should be recruited? Because I would be very active and try to help in any way that I can Extra comments : I hope you guys are still recruiting. Just to let you know I am not a great hacker, but I am very good and programming PHP, SQL, HTML, and JavaScript. So I hope to join your team soon, sounds interesting, I am also learning Python and C++. oh and MS-DOS and Batch

0 0

oxeh wrote: Position(s) left: 6

lol too many people signed up

0 0

name: trey age: 13

Im applying for this team cause i'm new to hacking, and i really want to learn more. The 12 to 15 thing helps becuase people might sometimes make fun of me because i'm younger, which makes me mad but when there they can't really make fun of you for how old you are.

I think i should be recruited because i will look for information forever, that's what i do a lot in the first place.. i know some HTML some javascript, C++ i'm learning advanced SQL injection very little python. and i know batch pretty well

msn: imask8erhack@hotmail.com AIM: yourCPPhero points: 870 points

Extra comments: I am willing to help anyone that needs help, as much as i can help i will and if i will learn with them so i will learn more :)

also if i am good enough to be in the group PM me, ill check back often but still just to be sure thanks :)

0 0

Name: Oblivionprogrammer (you an call me sean though lol) Age: 12

I think it will make it easier to learn about programming and hacking if im with people that are around my age, and understand the same things I do. I also think it will be fun to be in and hopefully we will become very strong hacking group. I think Mr. Cheese supports us, I wonder what it will be like to have a tournament against other HBH hackers.

Why do you think you should be recruited? I think I should be recruited because I'm willing to learn, have some previous knowledge, and will be an asset for the team. I'm on my computer all the time reading tutorials about programming and I understand the difference between hackers and Crackers. I could teach some basic material if you wanted me to but im still a willing student. I'm easy to get along with and really out going.

Extra comments (this can drastically increase your chance of getting in!)

Well i'm a good teacher, my teacher let me teach some of the lessons in math when I was in fifth grade to students who were not doing very well in her class. I know HTML like the back of my hand, I know basic c++, i know alot about javascript injections, I understand sql injections but i cant do it very well. I have a lot of time to dedicate and I could help program a website for us.

Contact Information:

Aim: Bat3996Haj (preferred Im type) Msn: bat3996@hotmail.com Email: bat3996@hotmail.com If you want my cell number I can give it

0 0

Nickname: mcleano (thinking of changing it to Syst3m_Kill3r although i should probably learn more than i already know before i do it lol)

Why did you apply for this team, why not something else? because i am looking for a place to learn, for people to help point me n the right direction in learning, to help and be helped by others in roughly the same position as me

Why do you think you should be recruited? i'm all about learning and hacking lol :D and i am very patient so i will be helpful in doing a lot of stuff that we will hopefull be doing :) which included gaining knowledge

Extra comments (this can drastically increase your chance of getting in!) just hope you allow me to join really, i dont think it realy matters about writing some long explanation like some other people have done. It's about what i'm going to do and WILL do if you pick me to join.

0 0

Nickname: Mohawk The story behind my name……When I was young (about 5) the only thing I wanted was a big, blue Mohawk. I started playing online games and I have been using that name and gamecheater ever since.

Why did you apply for this team, why not something else? This is the team that I could actually get into with the requirements.

Why do you think you should be recruited? I have a lot of patience, and knowledge. My most recent IQ test was 132. I want to learn real hacking and I will not give up.

Extra comments (this can drastically increase your chance of getting in!) I hacked my school's server. It wasn't hard, just a few exploits and security flaws. I have read many PDF files on hacking. I can get any file I want off the internet. Video, software, picture, you name it. I can find it. I can get the full version of any software file. I may not know much programming, (HTML…..it sucks but can still be considered as programming) but I would love to learn more about it. When I am older I want to get into the field of computer security and just hack a computer and tell them what is wrong, how to fix it, then get paid. I am very educated in the hardware of computers. I can take apart and rebuild my computer within 30 minutes. If I am accepted I can not promise you perfection, because no one is perfect, I can promise you I will do my best to learn and to help others.

0 0

Why the fuck are you bumping this thread? I don't even think the group was formed.

0 0

1-06 enough said