Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

the scanks!!! new team

0 0

Join the scanks, ok?

0 0

lol, nice advertisement. This team is going to own WEB WARS. S-ankyFrank is a great leader, so join up with this team!

0 0

lol, thanks!!!

we need more people!!!

recruit now and i will get you girls whos names dont end with .jpg like margret thatcher milk snatcher!!!

0 0

You should have people post their profile (like a resume) if they want in and you (SkankyFrank) will contact them if they get in.

0 0

username: mazza Country: uk Programming Languages: html, basic python,basic javascript and can use dos as an os time online: 12 hours at the moment Current Points: 615

just want to see what its all about.

0 0

Username: SeventhSage Country: USA Programming Languages: Html, Javascript, C, C++, C#, Java, learning PHP and VB Time online: at least 12 hours a day Current Points: 1100

Just looking to be a bit more active around here…

8 hours of my time online is at work, but I check in every now and then when things get slow.

0 0

am i still in the skanks???? I like this team. We kicked butt last webwars!!!! O ya the H2H is almost ready. they only have 3 members though so it might be a few more days. They are just now building there website.

0 0

i would join :)

but i am useless:|

0 0

whats the team thing about let me in!!

name: g3nuin3 uh languages: English, C,++, asm, VB

Im so Bored doing squat..WEB WARS sound fun!

0 0

I'd like to join, but well… Not sure if I can help :)

http://www.hellboundhackers.org/profile.php?lookup=3327

Name: Kalkran [Ted] Languages: VB, PHP, HTML, [little] Javascript

About VB… I started with that and never really understood C++ afterwards, but still trying to learn C++/C

0 0

Username: The_Frost Country: United Kingdom Programming Languages: Web Hacking, Average Time Online: 6 hours + Current Points: 25

i have 25 points as i also visit HTS and i've done some missions there.

Im a good learner so if i join a team i do think i could learn more from Web Wars especillay from the good hackers who do Web Wars

0 0

Yo, Name: Vortex Country:United Kingdom Languages: Basic Java Points: 50

I'm really hopeing to join, sounds like hell of a lot of fun. I'm a newbie but im on, h2h, done4 challs, and im on tbs, 20 challs, I am very good at takeing commands from elites and look forward toa reply

Vortex:):)

0 0

Username: lucid_dream Country: United Kingdom Knowledge: XHTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP, Perl, Shell Scripting (bash), MySQL, C/C++, Assembly, Win32, DirectX, Linux/Windows admin, Reverse Engineering, etc Average Time Online: umm, about 14hrs a day :P Current Points: 1165

I don't really know what the team is for (web wars?) but sounds like fun :P

Regards

[edit] I just noticed in this thread that most teams aren't recruiting anymore? Ah well :( [/edit]

0 0

username: evil_wiccan Country: The fucked up one Programming Languages: html, basic javascript and a bit of qbasic Current Points: 325

0 0

sorry guys but the teams full. i should have posted this earlier. sorry. I might have room for one more person accually… hmmm this is hard…. ok sorry to everyone else that applied but i think that i might just have to recruit lucid_dream.

as for everyone else i suggest you apply for team Revalation. so apply here: http://www.hellboundhackers.org/webwars/index.php

0 0

cool.. :D

What do I do next then?

0 0

how long till you take on more people

0 0

im stil on the team right guys??!!

0 0

Id join your hacking team if you are willing to accept me, my msn addy is killa07_396@hotmail.com im still a hacking noob but im a quick learner and currently have 435 and have only been hacking for about a month plus the site got D DOS for bout a 2 weeks aswell so realy i have been hacking for to weeks B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)

0 0

Hi, I would like to join the team just becase I want to be in a team :D. I know PHP,C,C++,Java,ASM,JS,HTML,a little Perl etc. :D Even if its not a good way to judge my skiill, I have 1370 points :D now. I am online some 3-5 hours a day,more on holidays and weekends.

Thomas

0 0

Id join your hacking team if you are willing to accept me, my aim screename is pyrodude0303, i joined on April 3 and i have 380 points already and im a fast learner. SOme languages i know are html, some javascript, and learning java now

0 0

Handcuffs himself to skanky franks left foot I NEED YOU MORE THAN YOU NEED ME!!