Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

looking for a team to join

0 0

hey this is newbee , looking for a tem to join.

as you can see from my profile i have went from a complete noob to a HBH Guru in less than a month.

i know HTML and JAVA , and exploiting the web. so anyone who wants to add me in a team can PM me or reply to this post.

P . S - I am 14 years old and living in INDIA.

0 0

newbee wrote:

I am 14 years old and living in INDIA.

:o what a co-incident?? I'm from India and 14yrs old too. :happy: nice to meet u!

0 0
   well if you are joking then stop joking.

and if you are not joking then nice to meet you too

0 0

newbee wrote: well if you are joking then stop joking. mazaak nahi karr ra hu !!! ;)

0 0

You can join my team, but the prerequisite hazing dictates sepuku. Feel free to pm me with pictures of your execution for entry into the second stage of joining.

0 0

Arabian wrote: You can join my team, but the prerequisite hazing dictates sepuku. Feel free to pm me with pictures of your execution for entry into the second stage of joining. seppuku ? you mean the ninja's way to suicide ? no thanks man !

0 0

Death_metal666 wrote: [quote]newbee wrote: well if you are joking then stop joking. mazaak nahi karr ra hu !!! ;) [/quote] thik hai bhai nice to meet you too.

0 0

newbee wrote: [quote]Arabian wrote: You can join my team, but the prerequisite hazing dictates sepuku. Feel free to pm me with pictures of your execution for entry into the second stage of joining. seppuku ? you mean the ninja's way to suicide ? no thanks man ![/quote]

I'm sure Arabian won't mind too much if it's not you performing seppuku, as long as you have a video of you standing next to someone else who does it. That's how I got into his team.

0 0

well i don't have a friend who can do it for me. but seriously, stop joking.

0 0

newbee wrote: P . S - I am 14 years old and living in INDIA. [img]media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm0ac5qB5Q1qb8mdq.png[/img]

0 0

techb wrote: [quote]newbee wrote: P . S - I am 14 years old and living in INDIA. ???

0 0

he's laughing at your age and nationality. He's clearly a racist.

0 0

well he may be a racist but that doesn't bother me. anyway why is everyone deviating from the main topic ? i am still looking for a team to join .

0 0

Arabian wrote: he's laughing at your age and nationality. He's clearly a racist.

You forgot about sexist.

0 0

i'm a boy .

0 0

newbee wrote: i'm a boy .

Not in my world.

0 0

Arabian wrote: [quote]newbee wrote: i'm a boy .

Not in my world.[/quote] ??????????

Ninja Extreme
0 0

It's official, Arabian's postings now entirely consist of trolling people.

0 0

FantASM wrote: This is really a wrong location to look for a team, since there are none. Unless, you are trying to make one? I cannot tell.

thanks for the info. i guess i'd better try to create a team.

0 0

arabian u would nt mind me joining the team wont u , who can trouble u with mission help any more than me , in any case am an indian too and i will record newbee doing sepukku :) :ninja: sorry starofale for using the ninja but it was needed

0 0

hey tuere816 you can come to kolkata to record me doing the seppuku , or maybe it will be vice-versa ?

0 0

You want a team? Head to EFnet or the HBH irc for a few weeks.

0 0

okay let me try