Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Team Skiddies

0 0

It has come to my attention that there is a group of us who have no idea what hacking is.

When one is looking for a mentor,usually no one steps up to teach that person 1 on 1.

I am suggesting we make a team of learning,where we can have some way of meeting,maybe through MSN to discuss different things and actually learn the art of hacking.

The team will need an experience hacker to be the teacher of the whole group.It will need to be someone dedicated,that can be there at any time.

Once we have that teacher,applications will open for anyone interested in joining.

Please post anything that is worthwhile.

Admin from hell
0 0

Good luck.

0 0

Too late, a skiddy team has already been done, it's called Enigma Group

0 0

Network X wrote: The team will need an experience hacker to be the teacher of the whole group.It will need to be someone dedicated,that can be there at any time.

So basically you want somebody that will do everything for you guys?

KvK

0 0

I'm all for a hacking team with the intent of furthering their hacking skillz, but the title and spoon-feeding methodology you just presented shows me that this is more than likely not going to be successful. Sorry, but I'd rather contribute to a failure. :D

0 0

This has been done here before. I found other threads just like this in the forums. Here are just a few examples: http://www.hellboundhackers.org/forum/team_n00bs-28-5746_0.html http://www.hellboundhackers.org/forum/creating_newbies_team-28-11502_0.html From what I've observed, they never go anywhere and the threads just end up off topic. If you think that you can do better, then the best of luck to you.

Personally I've never understood why people in sites like this try to start teams unless they have a specific goal like a project (and they know the people they're working with). We've got the whole HBH community to help you learn. Only reason I can think of is if you want to be spoon-fed and you know that wont happen here.

0 0

Thank you moshbat But I ensure you there are a large group of us who want more in depth learning and learning in a larger group would help,instead of only a few of us having mentors

0 0

Well I never really meant to say that whoever would teach would have to do everything

We would need them to give us things such as reading materials that we can read on our own and learn from there,and if we were to have any questions that are not googable,we would ask the one in charge

The Merchant
0 0

I can be the mentor. :D

0 0

Great,if you really want to be the mentor,youre in. Let me know when youre ready so I can start open applications. I already have one person who is sure to join.

0 0

Network X wrote: Great,if you really want to be the mentor,youre in. Let me know when youre ready so I can start open applications. I already have one person who is sure to join. Not smart, you aren't asking the questions you ought to.

Zeke - What are your qualifications? How do we know that you're more knowledgeable than anybody else in this "skiddie" group?

0 0

Apophis wrote: [quote]Network X wrote: Great,if you really want to be the mentor,youre in. Let me know when youre ready so I can start open applications. I already have one person who is sure to join. Not smart, you aren't asking the questions you ought to.

Zeke - What are your qualifications? How do we know that you're more knowledgeable than anybody else in this "skiddie" group?[/quote]

Ive done some looking around in his profile and such.He seems better than most of us.Ill Contact him through PM or MSN though.

0 0

Yeah, leave it to the newbie to assess potential leaders, to determine how skilled someone is.

slow clap

Great fucking cognitive show you put on there, sport.

Retired
10 0

(Challenge Points) 1810 >= 0 ?

The Merchant
0 0

Lesson 1: HBH profile does not show skill.

Also, I'm merely willing to pass on the mindset required to excel in hacking, security, etc. Yes I can answer pertinent questions on various topics, but spoon feeding will just be a waste of time.

Perhaps this is not what you're interested in. If you are, PM me.

0 0

I think it's great if people starting out get together and maybe help each other supportively but it could back fire, but I don't think it's great to pick some guy and be like tell me everything (as per my views on mentoring etc.)

Unless that person is me, in which case WHORESHIP MEH!

0 0

It could work if it was a learning environment. Just because it failed before doesnt mean it will fail again. It would depend on the people involved and keeping the interest of the mentors and the n00bs all at once. You will have to be a charismatic guy to do that.

And yeah, points and profiles mean nothing.

0 0

Why on Earth do you think people will join this "team"? No skiddie (perhaps with the exception of you) would admit to being a worthless, inbred, pathetic, whining, arrogant, semi-rearded copypasta bitch. But that's just my guesswork. You may have brilliant success, and for my monthly show of kindness, I wish you the best of luck…

I disagree with that. I am such a noob, I don't even know how to complete most of the challanges on here. I would love to join and I was actually looking for someone to tutor me. I know that to be a hacker, you have to learn yourself, but I just need someone to push me in the right direction and not laugh if I ask some real noobie question. So I'm definetely joining the group. So you can PM me and give me more info on how to join and where to meet :D

0 0

scorpia13 wrote: [quote]Why on Earth do you think people will join this "team"? No skiddie (perhaps with the exception of you) would admit to being a worthless, inbred, pathetic, whining, arrogant, semi-rearded copypasta bitch. But that's just my guesswork. You may have brilliant success, and for my monthly show of kindness, I wish you the best of luck…

I disagree with that. I am such a noob, I don't even know how to complete most of the challanges on here. I would love to join and I was actually looking for someone to tutor me. I know that to be a hacker, you have to learn yourself, but I just need someone to push me in the right direction and not laugh if I ask some real noobie question. So I'm definetely joining the group. So you can PM me and give me more info on how to join and where to meet :D[/quote]

Most of the "figuring out" is just reading the directions, articles, and google. That's at least 95% of it. Same with most projects, you have to learn to read carefully. It's the details that give things away. It's the penny in the puke, since most people never feel the need to be straight-forward. You have to condition yourself to see something as simple as the date. No one will teach you how to read a book, but you're welcome to join in the IRC.

Admin from hell
0 0

scorpia13 wrote: So I'm definetely joining the group. So you can PM me and give me more info on how to join and where to meet :D

Did you check the date on the thread? I wouldn't stay awake waiting for that Pm.

0 0

korg wrote: [quote]scorpia13 wrote: So I'm definetely joining the group. So you can PM me and give me more info on how to join and where to meet :D

Did you check the date on the thread? I wouldn't stay awake waiting for that Pm. [/quote]

You shouldn't comment. He is very good at posting in old threads.