Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Nu Aira Development

0 0

Nu Aira Development's goals are to create a strong team of programmers to learn to work in an online team environment, and stay organized throughout the development cycle.

We are going to be working with Java so knowledge in Java is a must! Members must be committed to the projects they start and willing to work for the good of the team.

We are also only accepting 4 - 6 more applications. Please apply on the contact page on our web site.

For more information please visit our web site NuAira

0 0

Edited, but a bit confused about your comment.

0 0

Thanks for helping MoshBat

Edit: I would post all information here but there is allot to cover about the development cycle we hope to use, so visiting the web site is the best way to get my message across.

0 0

Great advice. I think I have an idea for my first project as well. A spell checker that cusses you out every time you spell a word wrong. I will even name it after you, Mosh's Mush Mouth Basher 3000!

0 0

I'm interested in your team, but i would like to know how is it going to work. The reason for my question comes since i have joined another group some time ago, and we didn't reach anywhere. Also, i have some problems with time management, since i'm at university and free time is scarce. What can you tell me about NU AIRA, and how can i make sure that it would be a good time investment?

0 0

chess_rock wrote: I'm interested in your team, but i would like to know how is it going to work. The reason for my question comes since i have joined another group some time ago, and we didn't reach anywhere. Also, i have some problems with time management, since i'm at university and free time is scarce. What can you tell me about NU AIRA, and how can i make sure that it would be a good time investment?

Read this and the job descriptions page to find out about how I plan to run the team. Projects will not be rushed as we are not developing for a customer who wishes software came like magic. Deadlines will be very reasonable and can be changed if necessary. I think learning to work in a team environment is a good time investment and is the reason I am doing this. You also end up with software you can use in a portfolio and show employers you can work with a team.

I just want to make it very clear that I am very dedicated to this project and I am looking for other members who are dedicated as well. Dedicated does not imply that you must spend all your time working with us but it does imply that you will try hard to do what you say you will. Dont say you will do more then you are willing. Problems do arise and even the most dedicated of us may need to pawn off our work to others at times. Though it should never be a consistent thing and will not be tolerated if it becomes so.

0 0

Hey HBH users, this is ION. I just wanted to post that NU AIRA DEVELOPMENT is now looking for C++ programmers in addition to Java programmers. So if you are interested then sign up on our site. The main page is: nuaira.isgreat.org, and the forum page is: nuaira.isgreat.org/forums. So please take the time to browse through our site. And anyone else can sign up on the forum, and just have fun. So thanks for taking the time to read this. -ION

0 0

ION wrote: Hey HBH users, this is ION. I just wanted to post that NU AIRA DEVELOPMENT is now looking for C++ programmers in addition to Java programmers. So if you are interested then sign up on our site. The main page is: nuaira.isgreat.org, and the forum page is: nuaira.isgreat.org/forums. So please take the time to browse through our site. And anyone else can sign up on the forum, and just have fun. So thanks for taking the time to read this. -ION

I went to go register on the forum, but I never got the validation email. Could you activate my account so I can post on the forum? Also, I may be interested in the C++ section. I have a small project we can already post there if your interested.