Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

NUI AIRA HACKERS

0 0

More info? What kind of stuff programming/teaching? Details will help people decide.

0 0

ION wrote: We will be learning from one another, so that we are constantly learning more(Different languages, Techniques). But we will also be working on team code projects, in various languages. And if anyone is interested, then we can teach them about IT Security. That's what you said to start with.. I meant more specific details :)

0 0

ION wrote: Sorry mate, my mind is all over the place(I hate depression pills). But I will be teaching anyone who is willing to learn about the .Net Framework. And various hacking techniques, such as XSS Injections, SQL with both ASP and PHP, PHP hacks, various system hacks, and some other basic things. And Shady is very knowledgable about various languages, so he will be teaching about them. Some of them are: PHP, some Java, C++, Python, HTML(Im pretty sure), and a one or two more web programming languages. And I have messaged one guy about joining with us, since he is an advanced Java programmer. And I have 3 other friends who I am going to ask about working with us as far as hacking, and web programming, since they are 1337. Not sure if thats the answer you wanted exactly, but if you have a question then feel free to ask. haha well we're getting there.. so that's the teaching stuff, what're you actually going to do in this group?

0 0

could be interesting…..

0 0

ION I know your excited but I think you jumped the gun a bit. We still needed to talk today since I couldn't yesterday about goals and domains / hosting. Lets put a pause on this thread until we can figure everything out and have some organization.