Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

ep0 - VX Malware Group

0 0

This sounds interesting; I'd like to have some more information on this before I decide whether to join or not. How many mebers does the group have right now? What experience do you have?

Myself I have studied machine oriented programming in C/ASM and digital / compter science in ASM at university level. I have also studied (and used) C++ quite a lot on my own.

0 0

I'm in… just provide me with information about the darknet and how we can join physically.

0 0

I'll be part of this group! I am a big fan of VX Heaven and would like to be in on this at the start! More details on how to interact with the group would be helpful…

0 0

Hey, I have a bit of experience in c/c++ & vb.

But i know nothing about malwares but I'm interested in learning. I would like to join the group too.

0 0

nvm, I dont wanne be part of illegal activities.

0 0

fAMINE wrote: be aware that you'll be expected to produce some half-decent malware within your first week or two Then you can count me out of this project. I don't wish to be a part of the group if the only goal is to produce malware; I was hoping you guys were interested in C/ASM in general and not only for malicious purposes.

My bad.

0 0

Uber0n wrote: [quote]fAMINE wrote: be aware that you'll be expected to produce some half-decent malware within your first week or two Then you can count me out of this project. I don't wish to be a part of the group if the only goal is to produce malware; I was hoping you guys were interested in C/ASM in general and not only for malicious purposes.

My bad.[/quote]

I wouldn't say that. From what I gleamed it seems their interested in producing results, improvement, if it happens to be in the malware category, so be it.

0 0

K_I_N_G wrote: if it happens to be in the malware category, so be it. Exactly - I have a problem with that, since it seems to be their most important goal. That's why I won't join.

Banned
0 0

Uber0n wrote: Exactly - I have a problem with that, since it seems to be their most important goal. That's why I won't join.

It says "malware group" in the title. What did you expect, polka-dancing on sundays?

0 0

spyware wrote: It says "malware group" in the title. What did you expect, polka-dancing on sundays? Thanks for another totally worthless post, my friend. I was just hoping they would accept normal coders as well and not only those who only want to focus on designing malware - no matter what the title said.

Admin from hell
0 0

I agree with Uber0n, I spend most of my time getting rid of malware, spyware and such on peoples boxes. Writing malicious programs just to mess up peoples stuff is stupid as hell.

Banned
0 0

fAMINE wrote: So please understand our goals and what scene we represent before either joining or rejecting us, and VX in general.

Preaching to a choir of deaf people, I'm afraid. Go exchange your viruses on another board, you won't find any potential VXers here.

0 0

I guess this is in defense of the thread. The idea of writing virii was what first interested me with hacking. It's not all bad, and I like the idea of being "addicted to knowledge". It was already mentioned, but there's a lot of cross-over with other fields like AI or various branches of math.

As an individual you still would have control of your own privacy, legality, ethics, actions, etc. Of course, that's not including the clause stating "you have 3 days to smoke crystal meth and rape/kill something (in any order, of course)"

0 0

spyware wrote:

Preaching to a choir of deaf people, I'm afraid. Go exchange your viruses on another board, you won't find any potential VXers here.

Not quite true. The subtle difference between black-hats and white-hats (yes I' am using this as a base of my observations, don't argue) is the knowledge of how malicious scripts work rather then using them. This thread has not said anything about using Malware, merely creating it and if one cared to understand it this would be the best route.

Defensive, offensive, the group its self does not decide if its for one or the other but rather the individual joining.

Edit: This is just another resource of knowledge, so, lets try to not bombard this thread with bullshit.

Banned
0 0

K_I_N_G wrote: Some text

Oh, ha, ethics. My argument was based on the skill level of most people around here.

Python Ninja
0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]Uber0n wrote: Exactly - I have a problem with that, since it seems to be their most important goal. That's why I won't join.

It says "malware group" in the title. What did you expect, polka-dancing on sundays?[/quote]

Fuck yeah, I love polka.

Seriously though, at least they're upfront.

0 0

Did someone say polka dancing team?