Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Hacking Support Group

0 0

After approximately one year of studying Cyber Security, I've come to the realization that I am not at the level that I should be at by this time. I've concluded that the primary reason for my failure is lack of support, and so I've decided to start a team. Its not as much a team as it is a small group of hacking enthusiasts that provide one another with moral support in order to boost progressive learning. I will be welcoming up to 4 people as I do not wish for an overwhelming amount of support. In this group no one will 'be in charge', rather everyone will contribute to the overall cause of learning. A name is not necessary but it would be beneficial due to the sheer fact that being referred to as 'the group' isn't very appealing. Absolutely anyone could join but this group is mainly for those on a lower skill level rather than those with a higher understanding of things. If you are learning to hack in order to look cool, please don't request to join, but if you wish to learn cyber security for knowledge or a future job in said subject and the ecstasy of figuring out something that few have, then you are very welcome. Also if you are not very smart or do not speak English very well, please don't waste your time sending a request, as this is for those who are not quite working to their fullest potential. This group will have a website, forum, and chat system which will be decided and developed by the group. So that you all may get a better understanding of the skill level that I am on, I will post said information in a quote box.

What I Know * Basic Blind SQL Injection * Cross-site Scripting (XSS) * Basic Denial of Service * Network Eavesdropping * Basic SQL Injection * Basic CSRF * Javascript Basics * Html * CSS

What I Wish to Know -Buffer Overflow * Stack buffer overflow * Heap overflow * NOP slide * Jump to register -Advanced Content Injection * Custom Special Character Injection * Code Injection * Command Injection * Internal Denial of Service * Comment Injection Attack * XPATH Injection * Server-Side Includes (SSI) Injection * Advanced Blind SQL Injection * Advanced SQL Injection * Advanced CSRF * Advanced XSS -Full Path Disclosure * Direct Dynamic Code Evaluation * Path Traversal * Web Parameter Tampering * Forced browsing * Argument Injection or Modification -Cryptography * Brute force attack * Cryptanalysis -Scripting * Javascript * PHP * Perl -Programming * Java * C/C++ * Python

If you wish to join please send me a PM titled "Hacking Support Group" with the reason you would like to join. If not feel free to comment on this group by posting a reply. Constructed criticism will be accepted but if you have nothing good or beneficial to say, please don't post a reply. Thank You. -HZ

Accepted Members: 1- 2- 3- 4-

Banned
0 0

Don't learn tricks, learn fundamental knowledge instead. Much more useful.

0 0

I understand what you are saying completely, Spyware. I've been thinking about that as I wrote up this post, but just went along with what I was writing. I shall modify my post, this time including fundamentals rather than "tricks". Thank you.

Banned
0 0

HZ wrote: I understand what you are saying completely, Spyware. I've been thinking about that as I wrote up this post, but just went along with what I was writing. I shall modify my post, this time including fundamentals rather than "tricks". Thank you.

Not at all, not at all. I understand you wish to learn these tricks, nothing wrong with that. However, we mustn't forget that there is a difference in between what one wishes to accomplish, and what one has to do in order to accomplish.

In this case, you learn these "tricks" by learning fundamental knowledge. Run Linux. Configure Apache. Read some source. Enter some parameters. You know, mess around.

This goes for many things in life, the best way to learn something is just by doing it.

0 0

spyware wrote: Don't learn tricks, learn fundamental knowledge instead. Much more useful. This is probably the best piece of fundamental advice you're gonna get.

0 0

Well, i don't know if i want to just up and join your group, but I'm willing to talk to you about whatever. In my experience, groups like the one you're talking tend to fall apart after about 2 weeks or so. Not because it's not a good idea, but because everyone has their own agenda. As cynical as that might seem, most people don't bend over backwards to help out someone they don't already know. Who knows, i could be completely wrong. Still, my offer stands. If you're looking for someone to discuss computer related topics, I'll lend an ear.

0 0

This thread makes me lol. You actually named every exploit you know and every exploit you'd like to know. Hahahahaha, I just now read it and wtf?!?!? You're naming individual exploits you know and would like to know, including 'advanced XSS'. Lol :p.