Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

team_Dropz

0 0

A fairly new team, team_Dropz, we have no requirements, except stay loyal. There is no one person in charge, everybody is equal in it. I've removed the link when I realised what faggotry it was. If anybody wants to join, PM me, or reply in this thread. Thanks.

Update: The main function of this group is training new people in a small friendly-ish community. We also teach anybody who is willing to learn a programming language (providing that a member is confident in said language).

0 0

What is the actual point of the group?

0 0

^^This, and what kind of coding do you guys deal with? Strictly web?

0 0

yeah you need to post more information

0 0

Ninjacyph3r wrote: What is the actual point of the group? Hmm, wonder? There is a link to our zone-h profile, with defaced websites. Damn, can't get my mind round what we could possibly do. ¬_¬

MartialArtFreak wrote:

FAIL !

Indeed, you'd know all about that; what with your lack of points.

0 0

Indeed, you'd know all about that; what with your lack of points. Errmm.. just to let you know, points don't mean shit.

To be honest this group just sounds like a skiddie group with nothing better to do.

so yeah, one word FAIL (I'm surprised more flaming has not taken place yet.)

0 0

MartialArtFreak wrote: [quote]j4vadrops wrote: Hmm, wonder? There is a link to our zone-h profile, with defaced websites. Damn, can't get my mind round what we could possibly do. ¬_¬

It would take me around 3 min and 20 seconds to get twice as much points at you, you stupid little n00b.

You have no idea who I am and can therefore not judge me.

So Mr. Deface, how about you go get some real skills.

I don't Fucking care how many sites you have put your freakin' name on, You will never be more than a sad imitation of a Hacker.

…Just …

GET THE FUCK HOME: http://www.darkmindz.com[/quote] So, how can you judge me; I could be anybody? Also, your English seriously fails.

:(
80 120

MartialArtFreak wrote: Love <3

Fritzo.

I knew that those flames seemed a little bit too familiar. Welcome back Fritzo, and congratz to j4vadrops for bringing him out of hiding again.

Banned
0 0

May I have a word in this?

OP IS GAY. Seriously, Zone-h? I cannot describe the amount of failure dripping from your post. It's just too terrible. I wish someone could shoot you.

Night.

0 0

Hehe, all these flames are pathetic. If you're gunna flame, do it properly. Ps. Dane guy, not every noun has caps at the start, sorry. PPS. I'm not replying to this pathetic drama anymore

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Fritzo :D You = epic <3

0 0

That should be the end of it. B)

0 0

LoL…pasting the darkmindz site as his home was excellent xD. OMG LMAO…ok im done…just adding to it..and making yet another pointless post. Sorry admins…lol…and yeah…very Skiddish to have a team JUST for defacing sites and being out there…any purpose at all? certain type of sites you target?….certain purpose to hack them?….besides the stupidity of glory…????…no….well then as Fritzo so greatly put ( and i can never match) Fuck off…skid. lol.

0 0

lol… priceless moment.

The Manager
0 0

wow…I am discombobulated on this one…how can someone be so….what is the word I am looking for…LAME?!

Seriously…Grow up…

0 0

There, made my first post more informative, is everybody happy?

0 0

@javadropz it's nothing personal, its just that hacking just for the fun of it and destroying sites where owners need them, isn't very ethical if its political i think no one would mind …. see a few of the people here have the knowledge that is needed, but its seldom that someone uses this knowledge for the sake of destruction.

after seeing how easy it is to hack, (i didn't know a few days ago) i too have the knowledge. But using it to destroy pages for funnsies come on thats boring. instead try to make it secure that is much harder and much more interesting.

i was too hacked by someone, it took me a line of code to reverse it and 10 more lines to prevent another hack of this kind. it just isn't funny when ur the victim….

btw ur link isn't deleted someone quoted it