Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Creating Newbies Team!

0 0

Shade. This is a cool post. Normally I would try to recruit you, but you are already with us. LOL

You have made a great contribution.

0 0

MartialArtFreak who are you ? why are you protecting all noobs ?

0 0

Probably because he is a noob as well.

0 0

who are you calling an idiot faggot ?

:(
80 120

Bad choice. Never anger the fritzo. May God have mercy in your soul.

0 0

why should it interests me if someone thousand of miles away and has a huge ego, is mad at me ?

0 0

start your pwn'ing sucker, and explain why do i fail ?

0 0

LOL I can see this turning ugly real fast… Where is my beer & Lawn chair? I'm gotta watch this!!!

0 0

and $cientology kill$

besides R. Astley will never let you down, lie to you or hurt you.

0 0

sorry for that but it's not only in this post that you try to protect someone. And usually you protect noobs who get flamed at …..

still you called me an idiot, i don't like that

0 0

wtf? what do you asshole want ? could all 14 year olds stay out of this ?

0 0

google search for "fritzo protects noobs" returned: did you mean "fritzo protects boobs?"

0 0

sacman I got your back bro… Leave him alone… Before others get mad at your noob asses!

0 0

MartialArtFreak wrote: [quote]sacman wrote: sorry for that but it's not only in this post that you try to protect someone. And usually you protect noobs who get flamed at …..

still you called me an idiot, i don't like that

…Fuck You…

You Failed… AGAIN.

I NEVER support n00bs.

Unless they are flamed more than deserved.

Do you Homework Next Time.[/quote]

DON'T FEED THE n00bz!!! Fritzo eats the n00bz!!! BEWARE ALMIGHTY FRITZO AND HIS ALL POWERFUL SNES!!!! :ninja:

0 0

The_Shade wrote: Hello.I am learning Programming and Hacking techniques…(HTML,C\C++ atm… in close future i will learn PHP,MySQL,Javascript and some Assembler…. :D And tonight a cool idea come in my head :wow: and i come here to share it with you :) My idea is to form newbies team for these who want to chat with other newbies and to make learning easyer to help each other. :) This who are interested find me in skypa: h3xgiv3r or in MSN: keron.master2hotmail.com :ninja:

Great idea!

Noob1 : "Hey, how do I do [action]" Noob2 : "I don't know, I'm just a noob. What about you, Noob3?" Noob3 : "I don't know either. Noob4?" Noob4 : "Nope, nothing."

Noob1 : "Well, great meeting guys. We sure learned a lot from each other today".

Be realistic: join a real h4xx0000rrrxfasfasdfsdfsing team: Team Buttsex

0 0

MartialArtFreak wrote: …Fuck You… Fuck You ? wtf ? can't think of somthing better ?

MartialArtFreak wrote: You Failed… AGAIN.

that is getting old, you use this in almost every post fucktard

MartialArtFreak wrote: I NEVER support n00bs.

Unless they are flamed more than deserved.

… NEVER … Unless ….. idiot

btw: Noobs usually get flamed more than deserved ……

0 0

dude…youre such a fucking noob. we're having fun at your expense

0 0

MartialArtFreak & SirHackit you know you have more forum posts than points… I suggest you LEARN SOMETHING before making a complete ass out of your self, And gaining no respect in the community… Thats just my position on things.

0 0

SirHackit wrote: [quote]sacman wrote: wtf? what do you asshole want ? could all 14 year olds stay out of this ?

FINE. im going to say something really mature.

YOUR MOTHER ISNT IN THIS!? [/quote]

if this sentence makes any sense please explain it to me asshole, English isn't my native language ….

0 0

Folk Theory wrote: dude…youre such a fucking noob. we're having fun at your expense

who said that i am not having fun ?

0 0

SirHackit wrote:

OKAY. Basically your mother.

was pregnant at the age of 9.

so i am about 4 years old now ? thats what i meant with please stay out of this …….

:(
80 120

exidous wrote: SirHackit you know you have more forum posts than points… I suggest you LEARN SOMETHING before making a complete ass out of your self, And gaining no respect in the community… Thats just my position on things. And this is where I step in. How many times do we need to tell you that points have nothing to do with skills? I've got tons of points, yet I consider myself a noob. You know why? Because I realize that these challenges have nothing to do with the 'real world'. So why not take some advice and give it up. You're not gaining anything from staying in this thread. Rather, you're losing tons of respect. So do yourself a favor, and take a break until you learn what hacking really is.

0 0

SirHackit go back to the skid hole you came from… Fucking lamer (your so 1337 around your 10 & 11 year old friends hugh?)

0 0

MartialArtFreak wrote:

Fuck You

You Failed

Go Offline.

you repeat yourself, out of things to say fritzo ?

0 0

Mine got deleted 2 ass monkey… But I got them back With out google cashe ???Humm wonder how he did that???

0 0

SirHackit wrote: you know. i REALLY wouldnt be suprised.

me and my friends pulled that joke about 6 years ago so you are now about 16 ?

0 0

MartialArtFreak wrote: Nothing more needs to be said, and you don't seem to be willing to fuck off, so I just thought we should keep on calling each other bad stuff, see who gets bored of it first?

i've got nothing to do tonight … want to continue in chat ?

MartialArtFreak wrote: @Sacman:

I'm not really sure why we're fighting..

You read wrong… Let's stop it there…

As long as we agree on one thing…

…I…DO NOT…PROTECT N00Bs.

:( but im bored ….

0 0

my father is dead sucker… he died 8 years ago

@fritzo: so not thousands of miles still a long distance wanna meet at the airport ? btw: i already read your post and edited my previous one

0 0

MartialArtFreak wrote: Okay, I'm Leaving this Shit..

@Sacman: you read wrong, we're passed this..

@exidous: XD, Okay, Seriously now, We all realized how fucking Sucky you are, You don't need to show us more..

Everyone else..

Good Night!

Ya I suck so bad!!! Fuck Off, I'm done with this stupid conversation

The Manager
0 0

This is funny,

You are all actually Skids and Fritzo you know what I mean.

Anywho I did not read this whole thing…4 pages :wow: what are the pre-reqs for the team? Must be a Skid?

0 0

do you really believe that i am a skiddie ?

The Manager
0 0

do i know you sacman?

0 0

no you don't, but i think you are talking about me ? right ? well if so … i am not

Banned
0 0

Sacman, what have you done to prove your ableness to help others is real, why should you be the one making a team?

0 0

what team ?

0 0

this thread is a nightmare, i think hbh just merged with runescape. the term noob may actually have been used more here.

this thread needs to be closed, its an insult to hbh

Banned
0 0

This is no insult, in fact, this is what makes HBH what it is today. A place filled with people who don't know enough to do anything that's worthy of existance on the internet, yet, it exists. This is your HBH, these are your noobs, your boring threads filled with spam and the ramblings of 14-year old script kiddies.

And that's what this is.

0 0

i do believe i've seen it all now. Wow…a newbie hacking team…WTF!!! Anyways, one question. How the hell are you and your groupies going to learn anything if you're all skiddies and have minimal hacking exp. ? All you'll accomplish is sharing newb techniques and still continue to call yourself a "hacker".

0 0

the point of a noob team is so that scared little skiddies wont have to ask the bigger dogs for help

it also makes it easier for them to share answers and make themselves look better

a better idea would be a noob team with experienced leaders who can guide and teach them, kinda like the captains of a boy scouts group

0 0

you mean like mentoring?

points and mentors section

0 0

I'll happily join ^_^

Sounds like fun. I think I can help out too.

0 0

@anonymous0x0001

similar, but the idea was a team, so it would be more like group mentoring group of noobs work on projects together and help each other solve problems under the supervision of one or two mentors.

its similar to a classroom environment, except youre doing things that u enjoy

0 0

its kinda interesting..:lol:

The Manager
0 0

@sacman: No I could care less if you think you know what you are doing. I call most people a skid here because well…in all honesty 90% or so of the ppl on this site are skids.

@everyone else: There are very few people that are actual hackers here. Most of the ones who are very knowledgeable I have not seen on this site in ages. Please let me know if I am wrong because I do love to learn. Most people who claim themselves to be Black Hats (What a retarded Term) are just people who use what they are…Tools. These tools are made by other people thus making the use of them immoral if you do not know what the hell they do at all (and no 'this tool ICMP floods' is not knowing the tool.) What I mean is the inner workings of said tools.

Any ways…hope no one takes the offence I am sure you all will (Other than you Fritzo because you know Bleach!) ciao for now