Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

acid

0 0

Are you a beginner? You want to learn togheter with others? Is there something you want to achive?

Preferably, you are from gmt +/- 1 and talk/write good English.

Then get simp and add this msn: cyfhen@hotmail.com

We are looking for you!

0 0

Maybee it's the team name? Maybee we use acid when hacking? Or maybee I wanted to attract everyone stupid enough to think I'd write about acid in the teams forum :)

0 1

try alkali. :)

0 0

If you plan on hacking while on acid, I'm down, that sounds like the most amazing experience (except for maybe skydiving or basejumping on acid ^^)

Trying to get a little learning team together is a good idea imo, and it's been done before, but these things usually don't work for long. What are you going to be learning? What kind of hacking are you going to be doing? What time zone are you in?

The more members you have that can provide the same answer to these questions, the better off you'll be.

0 0

it really doesn't concern you in any way whatsoever.

0 0

necr0six wrote: it really doesn't concern you in any way whatsoever.

Who? Skunkfoot? stfun, if it didn't concern anyone that came across it then it wouldn't be posted in a public forum would it? stupid asshole.. and yeah a good idea.. but if you plan on it working @ all, like he said give alot more details..

0 0

fuser wrote: try alkali. :)

i'm strongly oppose to that idea…

although i have about 8 different name that i cycle through….