Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

The Olympian Syndicate - Recruiting

0 0

I am Zeus from The Olympian SYNdicate. I am the leader of this SYNdicate. Call it a group if you will. What we are about is simple. To continually grow our skills in the realm of hacking. We also dawn the hat of a gamers as well as pirateers. All of which is part of who we are, as individuals and as a whole.

I come to you because I am seeking for more that may wish to join us. Who has a interest in alot of this. Obviously you are into hacking, because of this here community. If you are interested let me know and I can tell you more about us. If not please do let me know that as well.

Have a great day.

Oh one more thing. If you are truly interested, you can find me at "The gates of Olympus." You can find me there. I have a built in chatroom. Keeps us from having to do forum/PM tag.

http://mountolympus.myvnc.com

ZEUS

...Legend?
0 0

This has not be replied to by no one due to the main fact this groups either do absoultly nothing, or just become really Noobish just trying to hack sites for reputation.

If you want this to work you would have to have a better way of getting members and maybe a nice site, but in my exspirence most of these groups fail.

0 0

We do stuff. Though I must admit a handful of us. I was under the impression this was the spot to to join start teams, etc?? I would like to apologize if for any misuse of this portion of the board.

...Legend?
0 0

Used the board correctly, sorry wasn't meaning to sound like I was having ago at you for it. I was just explaining most groups fail which has detered members on this community to stop responding to such post's.

Best of luck with your team.

0 0

CL, I am not sure if you are asking me question, or just making a statement, but I have had this little mud-hole I call a crew since 98.

So will it fail? Most likely it will, but right now it can still hold its own. Through the benefits of this community I have managed to get a nice sum of traffic to it, in times past, and I like to stick with what works for a while. Anyways, that is all I have to say on it. The offer still stands for any and all that may be interested.

0 0

it would be better if your team site acually worked…it would be more reasuring….not flaming you.

0 0

The site works! I changed the wrong addy there. Anyhow, thanks to these forums. I have been getting some fantastic support.

Just a refresher, I am trying to add more members to my Syndicate. And trying to not say, build the best. Quite honestly I hold this community is the highest praise.

I do not have to match HBH which is not the case here, but atleast try to stay atleast 5 sites behind. Anyhow, great ideas from the folks are pouring, all because of the HBH support.

Many thanks to the staff here for the opportunity. And to be quite honest alot of growth came from here, the only hope is to do this community some justice.

See you all around.

ZEUS OUT

0 0

We are back, with a full upgrade of goodies!! Join us.

0 0

That was quick too. Damn good work.

:(
80 120

This might seem a little off-topic, but look at the picture at the top of the Mount Olympus homepage, then look at yours3lf's sig… Is this from a sig generator? Is there even such a thing as a sig generator?

0 0

Futility wrote: This might seem a little off-topic, but look at the picture at the top of the Mount Olympus homepage, then look at yours3lf's sig… Is this from a sig generator? Is there even such a thing as a sig generator?

yeah it's from a generator, I've seen the same sig style everywhere on the net

0 0

L O L, Futility it is a sig generator. I cannot remember with who now. Some free banner maker site somewhere.

Someone in our crew man will be able to do rocking media stuff. Like with images, I am far from it I can tell you that much. I am guy who still scribbles with crayons.

We had a few members in the past Futility who were able to do some outstanding artwork. Hades is the main one that comes to mind, and his GF, but you have not met them. I am not sure if you ever will, they are hardly on now. Tragedy struck them I cannot say more on that.

Well, it is great to see you posting here. Kind of support The Olympian SYNdicate.

:whoa:Makes me wonder as to who else from the team comes here.

Well, see you on Mount Olympus Futility!

0 0

So from what I can tell you just seem like an old school chat program…kinda like the Palace any one member that?

0 0

whitecl0ver wrote: So from what I can tell you just seem like an old school chat program…kinda like the Palace any one member that?

Phalanx is "The Palace" just a different app for running it lol.

0 0

Odin_Olympus wrote: Phalanx is "The Palace" just a different app for running it lol. Please don't revive old threads. Geez :angry:

0 0

Uber0n wrote: [quote]Odin_Olympus wrote: Phalanx is "The Palace" just a different app for running it lol. Please don't revive old threads. Geez :angry:[/quote]

my bad didnt notice how old the post was.