Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Can i join a team?

0 0

Hello everybody… I am a little new here and don't know nothing about the teams…so,i want to ask…. Which are the teams?Can i join one?thnx

0 0

Why do you whant to join a team? What do you whant to learn from it?

0 0

which team you want to join? do you know what are teams here? i suggesting you to do some challenges first…

Banned
0 0

No, no team for n00bs. You are stuck on the bench with your computer, watch, play along and you might get "teamed up".

=]

For now, shut up and learn.

0 0

hmm, maybe you can try this link, if it still exists:

-Don't post old/outdated things, we don't want those bumps from ancient times, thanks. Spyware-

0 0

I want to learn from a team about Blind sql injection,cookies sltealing,RFI-LFI,rooting and much more…

0 0

articles!

0 0

subzero wrote: I want to learn from a team about Blind sql injection,cookies sltealing,RFI-LFI,rooting and much more…

Well hey there, guess what! You're already on the best team you could possibly have: THE INTERNET. MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF GIGABYTES OF BEAUTIFUL COLD RAW INFORMATION JUST SITTING THERE WAITING FOR YOU TO HAUL YOUR MODEM OVER AND GRAB. How fucking awesome is that? Now go harvest your fruits.

0 0

lesserlightsofheaven wrote: THE INTERNET. MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF GIGABYTES OF BEAUTIFUL COLD RAW INFORMATION JUST SITTING THERE WAITING FOR YOU TO HAUL YOUR MODEM OVER AND GRAB. How fucking awesome is that?

Hey, that sounds pretty fucking awesome! How can I get a deal like that? :p