Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Level 6

0 0

i found the javascript code in the source code juss dont know what to do

might have something to do with this line Location = "js6-" + "window.open" + ".php" ?

i dont think that is a spoiler

0 0

Try putting all the strings together to form 1 file. And finally try and view it. ;)

0 0

thanks man i got it

0 0

What am I missing here? I don't find no javascript in the source the only thing I found was "checkpass()", I did a googlr and found an example script. Now maybe I'm wrong but I think there was a "hide script" function in there, I've looked for a way to find any hidden script, but to no avail.

As always, help very much appreciated.

0 0

look up using alerts in javascript and think about what you could do with it…….

0 0

eh? i think i get it you know Location = "js6-" + "window.open" + ".php" the location is in someways "1"+"1"+"1"=together equals right? or wrong i knew this from the begining but i keep getting blank pages? maybe im not putting them in the right order? or somthing?

0 0

grrr this challeng is pissing me off im in computer science period 2 right now i would ask my teach but im think im gonna get shot down im my place and sent to the office :( i need some guidence my fellow peers ^^

0 0

yuuichi this is the biggest hint i can give u on that.. just cut off some things and put some of them together will give u the right link to a congratulations page ;)

0 0

Is it a javascript injection to get the "window.open" url? Or is it common sence in java

0 0

Grr whats window.open equal! lol this is tough

0 0

it says its a string. Its a little trick, just try putting all the strrings together and view it as a if it was another file.

0 0

saxible wrote: it says its a string. Its a little trick, just try putting all the strrings together and view it as a if it was another file.

More than one word? besides js6-

0 0

FlaKe wrote: yuuichi this is the biggest hint i can give u on that.. just cut off some things and put some of them together will give u the right link to a congratulations page ;)

ehhh! see that was the BIG hint for me when i got this challeng a few days ago for you guys that need more! ill give you 2 for the price of one hint! Yeah! HINT:look guys nothing wrong with the line you see!

1+1+1=OUTPUTHERE:o OMG THEN WHAT well..after you have that then you can consider what Flake wrote me! them BAM you got the LINK YeaH CONGRATES YOU GOT SOME POINTS!

0 0

yuuichi wrote: [quote]FlaKe wrote: yuuichi this is the biggest hint i can give u on that.. just cut off some things and put some of them together will give u the right link to a congratulations page ;)

ehhh! see that was the BIG hint for me when i got this challeng a few days ago for you guys that need more! ill give you 2 for the price of one hint! Yeah! HINT:look guys nothing wrong with the line you see!

1+1+1=OUTPUTHERE:o OMG THEN WHAT well..after you have that then you can consider what Flake wrote me! them BAM you got the LINK YeaH CONGRATES YOU GOT SOME POINTS![/quote]

1+1+1=3:o lol