Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

javascript 7

0 0

okay before i get flamed to charcoal(sp?) ive used google articles and the other topics in the forum and cant get any further so so far i have [spoiler]password=v3 v3= s1.substring + a2.substring v3= s1.rd: + a2.ssword v3= window.document.bgColor.rd: + window.document.linkColor.ssword

so my javascript injection is this= javascript:document.write(window.document.bgColor.rd:+window.document.linkColor.ssword) im using document.write rather than alert because if the password is hard to remember i can just copy and paste it. but i tried it and i got nothing i then tried changing the substrings i got and tried= javascript:document.write(window.document.bgColor.ord+window.document.linkColor.asswor) and got the password NaN but that didnt work so i dont know what im doing wong,please pm me to help or to tell me if this is too much of a spoiler for other people, ive put it here so that i can get help:/[/spoiler] thanks

~sulphur

0 0

okay the spoiler tags didnt work guess they dont have it installed in the forums

0 0

sulphur wrote: okay the spoiler tags didnt work guess they dont have it installed in the forums

hey thats an awesome idea for a new coding thing!!

only able to see whats between the spoiler tags if you have completed it or posted the origional post. That way we wont get people being annoyed by spoilers being posted.

0 0

Hey kool…thats a fucking good idea…:o

0 0

yeh i think it should somehow be implied once the site is fully back to normal andalso with some help i completed this:P closed