Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

JS15

0 0

is everything right with JS15? i coded a script that alerts me the password but it doesn't accept it.

Can i PM someone who has done it with my script, please?

0 0

err… yea you can PM me… ^^… of course you could always just use pen and paper and work your way through the script ^-

0 0

Hmm….its ok with the challenge, you can pm me, and i think you haven't done the requested arrangement i think thats kinda enough, a big hint, eh? ;)

0 0

and if it's not enough there are even bigger hints on other topics about js15

you know if you post on an already open topic ppl will still answer you. its better to have all the info on one topic instead of lots of small ones.

0 0

ok, so i wont open a new thread and just ask here: i´m trying to modify the script in notepad, and i wanna from it to alert to me the password, i will show what i am trying:

{

password = document.password.password.value;
	var a = password.charAt(9)
	var c = password.charAt(4)
	var b = password.charAt(10)
	var d = password.charAt(7)
	var f = password.charAt(6)
	var e = password.charAt(1)
	var g = password.charAt(3)
	var i = password.charAt(0)
	var h = password.charAt(8)
	var j = password.charAt(13)
	var l = password.charAt(5)
	var k = password.charAt(6)
	var m = password.charAt(11)
	var o = password.charAt(12)
	var n = password.charAt(2)
	var riddle = "query test mess";

if (a+""+b+""+c+""+d+""+e+""+f+""+g+""+h+""+i+""+j+""+k+""+l+""+m+""+n+""+o==riddle)
	{
		alert("Congrats!");
	}
	else
	{
		alert(a+""+b+""+c+""+d+""+e+""+f+""+g+""+h+""+i+""+j+""+k+""+l+""+m+""+n+""+o==riddle);
	}```
but this doesnt work what i´ll have to do?
[EDIT]DAMN SMILEYS[/EDIT]