Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

JS16

0 0

Since the old thread is spammed, i thought i'd ask my question in here, i've created a bruteforcer in perl that goes through every single combination possible that matches the checksum and then checks if the file exists on the server but at the rate its goin it'll take about 2 month to find the right one, anyone know any easier ways of doin this?

0 0

the thread is not spammed. whatever you mean by that. thread is full of posts like the one you just posted. and if you read them u'd know the answer to your question..

0 0

i hope your bruteforcer is taking into account the checkpassword algorithm because trying random sequences against it is slower

0 0

Bruteforcing takes forever….Don't do it, find out the md5 hashes =/ Might be simpliar

0 0

i must be dumb because i didn't get it.. what do you mean?

0 0

sakarin wrote: the thread is not spammed. whatever you mean by that. thread is full of posts like the one you just posted. and if you read them u'd know the answer to your question..

i mean that guys posted all those g00ns.net links and its takin ages for the page to load fully

0 0

oh damn. my bad sorry

still trying to be helpfull the last page has nothing worth reading read the other ones the spam is only on the last