Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Javascript 3

0 0

I need some help on what to look for i think i am in the right spot, i just need some clearance on if i am doing it right or not.

0 0

View the source, and figure out what type of encryption is used.

0 0

regit wrote: View the source, and figure out what type of encryption is used.

I don't think there is something connected with encryption in JS 3

0 0

yellowpipe baby!

0 0

dada85 wrote: regit wrote: View the source, and figure out what type of encryption is used.

I don't think there is something connected with encryption in JS 3

Well I think your wrong. Not that it really matters, but url's can be encrypted… Ill let you think about it :)

0 0

Hah i don't know but i have completed it and i didn't use any encryption or whatever else .;)

0 0

I have an ungodly amount of extensions / addons for my firefox browser . One of these is particularaly usefull for the javascript challenges :

Firebug :

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1843

Download that . Restart firefox . Go to a javascript challenge . Right click within the challenge framework on the page . Chose "inspect element" near bottom of right click tool bar .

Your on your own from there !

0 0

oh that one thats easy just look for key words u need so you can find wut ur looking for -_^

hint hint