Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

java 8

0 0

i got until the New_password part am i supposed to decrypt it from hex to ascii? because when i do it brings the same thing as before the giiberish

0 0

then maybe it's not hex o_0

0 0

haha, my bad, I went back and looked at the challenge and it is hex…

when you decrypt it, you get a bunch of wierd symbols and stuff, right?

what makes you think this isn't the password? Where does it say that all the passwords will be in English? :P

0 0

this stuff Ý;!_®*.ê******þ doesnt work and its decrypted fro the New_Secret

0 0

put in the password you got from the hex, then look at the new page source :)

0 0

yes i did and i got the New_Secret with th %20 in between the spaces and when i decrypt that it turns out to be the same gibberish

0 0

i am lost on this one too, i got the new one but i cant seem to get it to say anything right. I also replace it with the old one and nothing worked. can i pm someone?

0 0

I've tried a few ascii converters like http://www.mikezilla.com/exp0012.html but my problem is that many of the characters are not even part of the character set used by firefox.

90 hex = 144 decimal When I look at 144 on my ascii table there's no character.

After looking at http://www.asciitable.com/ I can see that the character I should have is capital E with an apostrophe above it. When I can't display that character, how on earth do I submit it through a form field?!

0 0

sakarin told me to post here … but see my thread .. i need help on js 8

0 0

there was no point making a new thread but my questions is

i know wat to do! ive decripted it( well atleast i think ive done it corect) ive enterd it into the password box yet i dont get the new secret cookie come up after i enter it! could i pm someone with my decryption to see if its right?

ps i used yellow pipe

0 0

try what u got:D] u can pm me if you:D want

0 0

woot i got it went from H** to B**** and then to A*** taht worked so yay :-)

0 0

ok can someone help me here… i enter javascript:("Cookie:"+document.cookie) to see the cookie, i get the code, I then go to yellowpipe decode to from hex to bi and then to ascii, i also try different alternatives i enter javascript:("Cookie:"+document.cookie) once more time then i get the new secret and i see that it is still the same i have tried several things like refreshing the page and other stuff…

0 0

PM me if you need help.