Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

publish to the web

0 0

I'm creating a web site using html and using JCreator but how would u go about puting it on the web?(I'm a noob at html kinda but I think its really easy)

0 0

Umm..you mean host it?

0 0

ya sure….I told u I was a noob at this html stuff. But ya how do u host it?

0 0

are you a noob at forums too? this is not the right place for your topic.

anyway creating a webpage have two major steps. coding the page. and hosting the page

now that you know the name of the step you're missing try using it on google. type "free host webpage"

if you typed just host you would realize webpage would sort the results better. and after you found out some of the hosts are payed the free part will help you even better to sort your results. by the way google is a webpage. the adress is http://www.google.com (just in case you're still using msn or whatever comes default on iexplorer..)

0 0

ya I saw that I posted in the wrong one after the fact but it was too late by the time I did. And I don't use iexplorer I use firefox and I use nothing much google. I know some of the basics on developing a web I kinda between beg. and int. but thanks for the helps guys.

0 0

Well..the easiest possible thing you could do is freewebs.com…if you want..you can create a new site, or upload a site..the only downside is the address…but you can change that if needed…anyway good luck

0 0

im sorry if i sounded harsh but you come to a site named hellboundhackers, register and post on the wrong part of the forum a question that just about any forum on any website will answer and act like you don't have a clue.

it's just not good practice..

but yeah ask away if u need anything more concrete

0 0

its pretty good, and free too.

i would put up a link to my site… but its sooo crappy its embarrassing :P

0 0

its pretty good, and free too.

i would put up a link to my site… but its sooo crappy its embarrassing :P

0 0

umm isnt jcreator for JAVA