Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Javascript 5! :( (possible spoiler)

0 0

ok im really confused, ive read the articles and most of the forum pages and im more confused than ever, ive found the directory and im totally stumped, ive looked on w3 schools for help but it just confuses me, do i inject a code into the url or just type it in the password box?

i dont understand the getyear() command, do i need to use mathmatical equations as to when hellbound hackers first started then + it by 12

i know im probz making this seem harder than it really is, but im really stuck for help :( please can i pm someone? or maybe a push in the right direction would be great :)

Scallie-lad

0 0

google date.getYear()

I know I sound like a broken record… because you have probably googled this like crazy… but trust me just try it…. and then once you figure out what that is… then do some math if you know what I mean.

0 0

please can you pm me some hints, if you dont mind, its just im useless at maths and im really stumped :(

0 0

i did give you a hint…. you've been lookin for the getyear() command

try looking for the date.getYear() command

0 0

i figured it started in 2004 so if the year = get.year 104 then it would be the year + 12 making it 116

i think thats right, but im still not sure how to set it out or if it needs injecting into the url

im probz making this harder than it really is :(

0 0

please can you pm me some hints, if you dont mind, its just im useless at maths and im really stumped Is it that hard to add 12?

eh, i just alerted the function in the url instead of a cookie: javascript:alert(functiongoeshere); then add 12 to that.

0 0

ive done it :) omg i feel so stupid now lol it was so simple

Thank you for your help end3r and usmcrreed19 :D

0 0

I don't really need help on this. It was so simple it's not even funny. However I get the "good job" popup and it takes me to the "year.php" and tells me it's the wrong answer:angry:

IS the challenge broken or what?

0 0

I get the same thing as p99 :S, it says i did it, but it refers me to a page where it says i need to read some more about it :S, now IM confused…

0 0

I also have problems with it…i also see year commands…but when i typing

2007+12 i get 2019 that is incorrect anwaser….=(