Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Javascript 15

0 0

Ok, i was looking at the code, i know how charAt works, I read the articles about Javascript 15 challenge and I got some of concept how to solve it but i dont understand it full.

Can someone try to explain it more a bit. Is var Riddle = query test mess so that means that query test mess has something to do with password or just "Riddle" plz. can you point me some things out?

thx.

The Localhost Hacker
20 0

query test mess does have something to do with the pass

0 0

Well i have var's from "a" to "n" so no "q" so i dont see how it can have something to do with actual password. Riddle too, i have no var "r"… :(

or maybe i just get thigs wrong.

0 0

I some problems with Javascript 15.

I try to understand what the script do, and I found some good Informations, but I can't break the challenge.

the variable password is defined to the input form.

A to N variables can change the input with charAt. A variable riddle is a text string, and this is the password, because if A to N are same as riddle will the script give me a message "Congratulation", voila…

My problem is charAt, you know, many many letters and combinations. :xx:

How can I convert "query test mess" to the encoded pass as the script asking for, then I can complete the IF statement in challenge??

HINT !!!

0 0

hmm CharAt what does that do ponders maybe w3schools will help with that … aha, but where is it getting characters from?

0 0

edit:didn't know what to edit, so i removed all

0 0

yeah? well maybe that should point out to you that part of the challenge's challenge was. to find the function identify what«s happening and work backwards taking time to read what the unknown commands do.. this way you're allowing most ppl to skip the learning part and go right away to yey i did it and dunno why!!.. please edit that

0 0

I beat this challenge.. thanks for your help, sakarin…

0 0

Senetry wrote: Well i have var's from "a" to "n" so no "q" so i dont see how it can have something to do with actual password. Riddle too, i have no var "r"… :(

or maybe i just get thigs wrong."Riddle" isnt a string, It contains the "query test mess", It doesnt contain the string "Riddle".

0 0

Try to add a Dot between "" and use alert~

0 0

Pretty Easy, just think…. in numbers && Letters

0 0

Notepad(c) owned this one :p

That challenge was pretty sweet, I like that kind of stuff!