Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

java 4

0 0

is java 4 working again. i think i have the answer but it doesn't work. i'm not sure tho if either i have the wrong answer or the challenge still isn't working.

cheers :D

0 0

i do not believe so. from what i gather Cheese hopes to have all the challenges to be up after the downtime this weekend.

0 0

Hrmm…

Please refer to "Javascript" as "jscript", "js", "javascript", or something else, and not a completely different language.

0 0

well if you were blind and tilted your head to one side it could be seen as java ;)

0 0

The fact is, I am not blind and I my head is already tilted to one side from the way I sit..

I see Java and expect to hear about Java not Javascript.

0 0

skarecrow wrote: The fact is, I am not blind and I my head is already tilted to one side from the way I sit..

lmao :D

0 0

nope still not up yet… still trying to figure out why its down…. it doesnt really deal with htaccess

0 0

usmcrreed19 wrote: still trying to figure out why its down…

Probably some sort of voodoo magic which keeps it down :right:

0 0

LMAO:p:p

0 0

lol maybe………….

0 0

Java is a diffrent lagnuage, but this isnt any java challenges here and this is a javascript section.

So why would there be java anyway?