Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

javascript 7

0 0

I have been working on this all night, and reading all the threads in the forums, i have tried alot.

Of using alert and document.write((s1.substring(6,9)+a2.substring(2,8)));

i have found the source: v3=s1.substring (6,9)+a2.substring (2,8); e4=v3.toUpperCase ();

now it changes everytime when i reload to different values like 006b0 or 07282

and i have saved it to my hd and done this and still not working… i have read all of this in another thread way far back and all this came up but i still can't get it PLEASE Help!

0 0

In The Page U Have Saved, Change The Value Of The Alert Box "Wrong" To The Variable Whose Value U Want To Know

0 0

LOL, aww i see now, thanks haha

0 0

that didn't work for me, instead, i just took the "query test mess" or whatever and put it into a…thingy…you know…on google…anyways, i tried 'em all

0 0

Yes change the stuff in the alert box, hint when alerting what do you put around the text?

I think that maybe abit of a spoiler, if so please delete

0 0

ok, Im stumped. I have the values of the two variables that aren't clearly assigned. doesn't an "!" in front of an equal sign mean 'not' ? so I just put in anything.:angry:

omg Im so stumped…..