Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Javascript 10

0 0

On javascript 10, I have tried alerting and voiding things, but I think i am not going deep enough…any suggestions?

Also, I have been googling on how javascript injections work, and I found this site:

http://www.dreamincode.net/forums/showtopic22854.htm

I didn't really think much of it, but i just tried javascript 10, and that code is in the tenth javascript challenges' source…it just peaked my curiousity..any comments?

0 0

edit: sorry was leathered

0 0

first of all, willeH you ain't much of a help :xx: Please read yourself. THIS IS ABOUT JAVASCRIPT 10 :happy:

but now..ontopic:

Why alerting the values doesn't work I can't tell you because I simply don't know. Maybe somebody else does? I'd like to know that too. Anyways, what I CAN tell you is that there is another method to get te values..edit the script and run it..

GOOD LUCK!

0 0

WOW…. Im an idiot lol… I spend the entire day trying to figure out asdf=rawr+""+schloob. It got a hell of a alot easier when i figured out that the "" was actually an underscore…. i'm like.. omfg… WTF IS ""?!?! then im like.. "Oh.. its literally a "" so if your like me.. this could help.. I dont think this is a spoiler.. because its common sence. (that which i lacked, obviously) BUT if it is.. Please feel free to delete (admins) or pm me (non admins who dont want this answer spoiled)

—Edit— By the way, for some reason, it only alerts 2 of the charCodeAt's one time each. dont know why.. but i tried to re-alert them and had no luck.. This is why i write everything down in notepad as i go along. And another helpfull hint.. Trying to alert these things one by one and then put them together is alot harder.. (I know because it's how i did it the first time) People here have already said how to make it easier. I suggest you listen to them lol..