Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

JS Level 2

0 0

Hey I have problem with viewing the source code. In address bar I typed view-source:http://www.hellboundhackers.org/challenges/js/js2/index.php but nothing happens. I mean the source code doesnt appear. IE gives the error that the page u requested cannot be found. Plz Help.

0 0

I have the exact same problem but in Safari on Mac osX. I'd also like to know what I'm doing wrong.

0 0

Perhaps HBH was down in this moment, in Firefox works fine.

0 0

I got the source code in ie :S

0 0

I think there is no one smart enough to figure out this problem & this is the site for information. lol

0 0

U can get the source code anther way right click it will say can not then click enter and a mili sec later right click try it a few times not the best way but it works

0 1

press ESC to stop the page loading.. then you cna right click

0 0

I've got the source open, but i cant see anything that i need in it? What exactly am i looking for ? :S

0 0

javacsript can either be coded into the script ro accessed remotly looks for a .js file taht chouls possibly hold the answer;)