Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

javascript 12 I know Im doing it right

0 0

I have done this challenge multiple ways and read every article and forum on it….I am 100% sure i am doing it right…

I change a < to > and edit the encrypted material to the correct url then re encrypt it or just leave it decrypted.. works both ways….

and then it brings me to a malformed request page saying

––Please check that no referer spoofing applications are active and try again.––

im confused…. really confused:o

0 0

Don't refer to JavaScript as Java, kthx :)

0 0

Sorry… just stressed out about this…. its driving me insane.

And, I fixed it… well the whole java and javascript thing… and I appologize.

0 0

Alright, I just checked out JScript 12. Its really simple. Just debug :P not sure what debugging is, google it. If you just debug it alert some shit out figure out whats going on its easy :P pay attention to what the script is doing to. notice how a certain value never changes :P

Hrm, not sure I understand your problem. Are you sure you are doing this challenge right? Are you sure you are posting about the right challenge? Cause the way I just did it is got the password, put it in the box and submited it.

0 0

Make sure that you don't have a ref spoofer on, I know that I get the malformed request page when either one of my ref spoofers are active.

0 0

i dont even know what a ref spoofer is

0 0

usmcrreed19 wrote: i dont even know what a ref spoofer is

Ref spoofers make it look like you come from a special page. Can be used to trick some sites into giving you extra rights and privilegies.